lets open up away from bacon just this once :)

So... away from the bacon (yes hard i know)...

this isnt like an introduce yourself - more like... lets see our community as a person... not just a screen name!
heres what to answer!
1. Your real name
2. Your age?
3. Birthday!
4. You live?
5. Current job?
6. Dream job - why?
7. Hobbies interests?
8. have you achieved everything you wanted from life?
9. How do you feel right now? - why?

ill go first of course...

1. you should all know by now im sean!
2. im 22 years young!
3. its november 28th... selah knows this...( bacones!)
4. I live in the UK - Manchester :)
5. i work at an international accountancy as a finance advisor :) mad title right?
6. Meteorologist - i always found the weather to be amazing... i love checking charts and weather readings and always want to move to America for a few months to chase a few storms! :)
7. i love all sports football ( soccer to americans!) cricket, squash, badminton, hockey... theres so many! also i play piano... i got to grade 8 and now its just a hobby of mine :)
8. NOPE far from it... want to learn to fly a plane move to america and australia for 6 months each... and meet someone who will make me happy!
9. Right now... not feeling to happy... ive just said goodbye to the girl ive loved for 2 years... why? because i always mess things up... as a person im a soft guy but a good one... i said a few silly things... we argued... and now thats something ill have to deal with for the next few months!

As simple as that guys n gals! i know a few people who will post here! selah cure heer VU... if you do not... ill be very angry! lets hope more will too! :D

1. Your real name? - Kelseyy(yes, that is two y's)
2. Your age? Twenty-one
3. Birthday! June 12th
4. You live? Alabamer
5. Current job? I'm a picker,I'm a grinner I'm a lover, and I'm a sinner
playin' my music in the sun.
Sorry that song is stuck in my head.
6. Dream job - Tester of jungle gyms.
7. Hobbies interests? Photography, I also enjoy long walks ... to the kitchen.
I have a lot of things that I like to do but mainly I stick to photography and writing oh and DD of course.
8. have you achieved everything you wanted from life? Nooo way, there is so much I want and plan
to do with my life. I've got goals man, goals..
9. How do you feel right now? - I feel fine, thanks for asking and I'm fine because
I just ate dinner (it involved bacon.) It was this delicious cheddar ale soup!
It was all rainy today and I like to eat soup when it is rainy and grey outside.

I am truly sorry about what happened with you and your girl, Sean.
I wish that things turn around for you guys & amends can be made.
And if that isn't possible I hope that your heart and hers can be healed, wholly and as soon as possible.
They say people come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime and from what I've seen and experienced that saying has proven itself to be true.
Parting with the people we love is one of the hardest things in life to do,
but it isn't impossible. And I know that with time and with work you can get
back on your feet and come out a stronger person for going through what you had to.
And if you ever need somebody who offers help but strays from the seriousness of a situation,
I am here to talk about bacon and read" The Lady With the Alligator Purse " to you

:/
have a hug.

I'm sorry, as a ninja I can not tell you most of this information but i will tell you my name. I am Joseph.

1. Your real name? - Randy
2. Your age? 30
3. Birthday! March 19
4. You live? Alabama
5. Current job? WWTP Grade 4 Op
6. Dream job -Not having to work and still get paid
7. Hobbies interests? Family, friends, live music and of course video games
9. How do you feel right now? Anxious-stuck at work, ready to go home and play some DunDef before bedtime

1. Your real name - Alex
2/3 Age - 19
4. You live? Clearwater, FL
5. Current job? National Director of Bacon Sales and President of Cupcake Creation
6. Dream job - why? Lawyer - Get bad men out of jail. Well no, to make money.
7. Hobbies interests? Games, Forums, Python, drinking lemonade.
8. have you achieved everything you wanted from life? No lol... who has?
9. How do you feel right now? - why? Awkward...

I woke up this morning in a hotel and BAM! The woman who brings "fresh" towels was standing right next to me and nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought an international spy was sent from australia to kill me and to stop the bacon discussions. I then worried Selah would be next.

Selah - your just amazing :) not letting it get to me... im quite strong i just have my moments :)

Cure - OMG that made me laugh!!!

made me think of this

Selah - your just amazing :) not letting it get to me... im quite strong i just have my moments :)

Cure - OMG that made me laugh!!!

Here's something I'd like to share with you, commandandco :)

1. Your real name. cant say cuz im a ninjerrr
2. Your age? 15
3. Birthday! oct 29
4. You live? Canadia land
5. Current job? enforcer of bacon on the forums
6. Dream job - why? engineer cuz i've always been really good at math and i like fixing/ repairing things
7. Hobbies interests? working out at the gym,DD, forums..... *not gonna say bacon, not gonna say bacon*
8. have you achieved everything you wanted from life? hellz to the no
9. How do you feel right now? - why?............ bacon

1. Your real name - Call me Trip
2. Your age? guess by the way i sound
3. Birthday! July 16
4. You live? Sunny California
5. Current job? i work with everyone
6. Dream job? ive always wanted to be a wrestler but now in days its just weak, game tester, or mechanic
7. Hobbies interests? working out, fighting, gaming, high life, trolling, reggae.
8. have you achieved everything you wanted from life? no im not part of illuminati sorry
9. How do you feel right now? relaxed and poopy

I woke up this morning in a hotel and BAM! The woman who brings "fresh" towels was standing right next to me and nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought an international spy was sent from australia to kill me and to stop the bacon discussions. I then worried Selah would be next.

CURE.. the same thing DID happen to me but the good thing is I keep a gun that I stole from noone that is actually a knife, under my pillow. I made the assassin make me bacon and then I... well let's just say we won't be seeing any more of that person any more. Also I used to live in Clearwater! :)

1. Your real name? - Randy
4. You live? Alabama
5. Current job? WWTP Grade 4 Oe
Dude Randy! We are totally state buddies!!!

1. Your real name? Devin Brewer
2. Your age? 15
3. Birthday! April 4th
4. You live? Right by cleveland Ohio, (avon, OH)
5. Current job? n/a
6. Dream job - why? Id love to own a computer company and make better/cheaper hardware for PC's
7. Hobbies interests? I like sports. Gaming
8. have you achieved everything you wanted from life? Build my first computer
9. How do you feel right now? - why? I have a really bad head ach due to me just waking up from a mid-day nap.

Nah it reminds me of this:

1. Your real name? Devin Brewer
2. Your age? 15
3. Birthday! April 4th
4. You live? Right by cleveland Ohio, (avon, OH)
5. Current job? n/a
6. Dream job - why? Id love to own a computer company and make better/cheaper hardware for PC's
7. Hobbies interests? I like sports. Gaming
8. have you achieved everything you wanted from life? Build my first computer
9. How do you feel right now? - why? I have a really bad head ach due to me just waking up from a mid-day nap.

Nah it reminds me of this:

DUDE I was going to post that video but I couldn't find a good video?! Where did you that?!~ Lol
I didn't know you liked Tommy Boy, Devin.. I have a new found respect for you.

DUDE I was going to post that video but I couldn't find a good video?! Where did you that?!~ Lol
I didn't know you liked Tommy Boy, Devin.. I have a new found respect for you.

Fav movie of all time <3

1. Your real name, Austin You can call me asian ;D
2. Your age? 17
3. Birthday! May 15
4. You live? Oklahomaa
5. Current job? Staying out of the way
6. Dream job - why? Astronaut Why? Cause! i want to see thing people dont get to see everyday and experiance somthin extrodinary!
7. Hobbies interests? Games, Yu-Gi-Oh, Food, Anime, and other asian needs ^.^
8. have you achieved everything you wanted from life? Oh man farrrr from itt still got a whole list of things before my life is fullfilled!
9. How do you feel right now? - why?Pretty good right now i just got back from hanging out with some firends and bought a few cards!

1. Your real name Felipe
2. Your age? 17 as of 08/06/12
3. Birthday! ^
4. You live? Connecticut
5. Current job? None but I was supposed to get one at the library >_>
6. Dream job - why? Stripper...why? because being a stripper is amusing.
7. Hobbies interests? Soccer, Lacrosse, video games...EATING
8. have you achieved everything you wanted from life? nop
9. How do you feel right now? - why? chillen, bout to go to north carolina :D

Here's something I'd like to share with you, commandandco :)

awwwwwww woooow feel good song :) ahaha... i use simple plans new song to feel good! and also train! train are a good band! :D

i found this song though...

ITS THE CHEEEESIEST lyrical song ever... but ... its so darn catchy! ahaha

Oops. Sorry I'm a few days late on this one. Took Friday off and I don't often surf the webernetz over the weekends.

1. Your real name - Vu (HA! Coincidental eh?)
2. Your age? - 35
3. Birthday! - ummm Roughly 35 years and 5 weeks ago.
4. You live? - Capital of Iowa.
5. Current job? - Package designer
6. Dream job - why? - Marine Biologist because: 1. There are some freakish creatures on the ocean floor just waiting to be discovered and 2. One of my top fears is drowning so what better way to get over that fear than to work underwater.
7. Hobbies interests? - Vidja games of course. I live and breathe games.... when I'm not at work... or taking care of the kids... or sleeping. I often trade sleep for video game time. Also love outdoorsy stuff sans mowing and weeding. I hate that crap.
8. have you achieved everything you wanted from life? - Has anyone? I mean really, ask a dead person if they achieved everything they wanted in life. I guarantee you they won't answer. Because haell no they didn't!
9. How do you feel right now? - why? - Bored and irritated. Kinda like every day that I'm at work. Because.... that's how work makes me feel.

*Sigh* Ah that's a load off my chest.

9. Right now... not feeling to happy... ive just said goodbye to the girl ive loved for 2 years... why? because i always mess things up... as a person im a soft guy but a good one... i said a few silly things... we argued... and now thats something ill have to deal with for *the next few months!

As simple as that guys n gals! i know a few people who will post here! selah cure heer VU... if you do not... ill be very angry! lets hope more will too! :D

Cliche but it's probably meant to be. Tough to move on but sometimes you just have to do it. Then in the future you will look back and realize that it was good to have separated when you did and not held on for so long. There's a lot of people that I know that have held on for no other reason than it was convenient. Now years later they are not exactly in the best of situations. Just sayin. Take a break. Move on and see what's out there and always look at the bright side, bacon will always be by your side... until you eat all of it. Then you can always head back to the store and get some more.

1. Your real name? - Kelseyy(yes, that is two y's)
4. You live? Alabamer

Selah is highlarious as usual. I thought I was the only one who called it Alabamer. Also I think your name is supposed to be spelled Kelsey. I think your parents misspelled it on the birth certificate. They were so shocked that you looked so adorable but didn't know how to spell Agnes so they named you Kelsey but added an extra y from the sheer adrenaline pumping. It happens.

Oh and I loved Ponyo. Quite adorable... if you can get over the gold fish that have human faces.

Selah is highlarious as usual. I thought I was the only one who called it Alabamer. Also I think your name is supposed to be spelled Kelsey. I think your parents misspelled it on the birth certificate. They were so shocked that you looked so adorable but didn't know how to spell Agnes so they named you Kelsey but added an extra y from the sheer adrenaline pumping. It happens.

Oh and I loved Ponyo. Quite adorable... if you can get over the gold fish that have human faces.

Vu, did I ever mention that you're my favorite forum poster and that I love vu?
I have decided that if I ever have a little girl I will name her Agnes ^_^
Luckily, I have learned from my parents mistake and learned how to spell Agnes :)
Check out my new mug
Also I think you should pursue your dream as a marine biologist.

Ponyo was very adorable.

Vu, did I ever mention that you're my favorite forum poster and that I love vu?
I have decided that if I ever have a little girl I will name her Agnes ^_^
Luckily, I have learned from my parents mistake and learned how to spell Agnes :)
Check out my new mug
Also I think you should pursue your dream as a marine biologist.

Ponyo was very adorable.

Your kind words and pics honor me :)

As much as I'd love to pursue a career in marine biology, A profession of that sort in the middle of Iowa is like...

Seriously. It would go nowhere :(