Sign in to follow this  
Tsuda

The King's Game and its state of balance.

Should totally be the next Ranger/Huntress weapon. A portable Ballista that fires Apprentice Barriers. Give it the Elemental Removal effect and a small degree of piercing, give it damage and scaling to compete with the better weapons out there, and you'll have yourselves a reason to Huntress/Ranger DPS.

All you need to do is bring back Piercing Shot to the way it was in Vanilla DD, in order for Huntress to be good again.

All you need to do is bring back Piercing Shot to the way it was in Vanilla DD, in order for Huntress to be good again.

Yeah but nothing wrong with giving 'em a weapon that actually gives them some utility, no? And it also gives a use for the Apprentice Barriers. In fact... I can see the flavour text. "Someone finally found a use for them again."

Yeah but nothing wrong with giving 'em a weapon that actually gives them some utility, no? And it also gives a use for the Apprentice Barriers. In fact... I can see the flavour text. "Someone finally found a use for them again."

Well my change is a simple code change from 3 to 1. Yours is a lot of work lol. Thought it would be cool.

Well my change is a simple code change from 3 to 1. Yours is a lot of work lol. Thought it would be cool.

Any reason they couldn't do both?

Don't answer that.

the king game... good loot... whoever said that is an expert liar, i done that 3 times on survival NMHCMM, yes u get a lot of trans, trans with less stats than a myth , even the ult drop r crap.