Err... Jester Hero Buff = DEbuff ?

I dont if this is known yet but when i do the Jester Weel o Fortuna thingy and hitteing everything for Hero-Buff, i get a message Players Buffed. But i do 10 % of the DPS then than before. normally i do 60k per normal barbarian hit and with the jester "buff" i do 6k...

Is this a bug or just a random negative version of a hero buff and i had bad luck till now?

I like it I think it's funny to mess with everyone's DPS!

Oh no, plz dont XD. This could really be game destroying.

So i assume theres no official statement yet? I tried it several times now. Everytime my dmg goes down to 10% of its original amount.

It's not really going to be game destroying, because it's easy to kick a Jester out of the game. You see one come in, you kick them. Sure, it seems harsh, but I have seen a few come in and move towers just to be a stooge. But since there is nothing that says you can't kick them out of the game...it's not really game destroying.

It's not really going to be game destroying, because it's easy to kick a Jester out of the game. You see one come in, you kick them. Sure, it seems harsh, but I have seen a few come in and move towers just to be a stooge. But since there is nothing that says you can't kick them out of the game...it's not really game destroying.

Lol, if you start like this you can kick everyone... Just moving towers is not that bad you know. I am wondering why there are no "grievers" in this game. Others could join your game and SELL towers. But a Jester not knowing what happens when using the buff could destroy your current game, by f.e. wanting to "buff" you in boss wave. Then its too late to kick.

Lol, if you start like this you can kick everyone... Just moving towers is not that bad you know. I am wondering why there are no "grievers" in this game. Others could join your game and SELL towers. But a Jester not knowing what happens when using the buff could destroy your current game, by f.e. wanting to "buff" you in boss wave. Then its too late to kick.

lol, no greifers you say? thats why i quit doing publics. i had 2 runs in less than an hour with people coming in and mid wave selling stuff

I noticed this too. The room I was in was having a bit of trouble, so naturally I decided to use the wheel and try to buff everyone. Managed to get 3 swords in a row and the message "Players Buffed" appeared. However it was quit the opposite. I was literally doing about 90% less damage than I normally do. May as well try to break down a new concrete wall with a stick than to try and kill a simple goblin, lol.

lol, no greifers you say? thats why i quit doing publics. i had 2 runs in less than an hour with people coming in and mid wave selling stuff

Oh really? Thats sad... Never happened to me though. Im waiting everyday for those coming in and selling. Thats what people do, lol. But i really seldom play open matches. I only play in private with friends.

Arkoonius. Exactly thats my point. SO we can assume jester is buggy ?

Trendy : Hire me as Beta Tester. I will find every single bug ;P .