this is incredibaly broken, please fix it (srs)

The jesters fortuna wheel can with the combination sword sword crystal kills some enemies.
thats fair and good

but the fact it can one shot all boss's
thats just lame and boring.

so yeah not much more to say but this is really broken.

note i saw this happen in boss rush, maybe it doesnt work on normal bosses in game but either way this needs to be fixed

I notice now the fact i titled this thread how i did most will think this is a whine or stupid complain thread....man i wish i could re-name it..oh well

I don't see an issue with it to be honest.

1) you have to land it (Don't think other maps have slow motion)

2) If you get hit , the Wheel is disable and I'm sure the boss will be wracking you

3) Why not? It called Wheel Of Fortune

I think it rather interesting and fun, just like the Wheel can make Boss Golden. It add some a lot more fun to it. Thought I think if the boss is golden you should be rewards Sup + =3

Even if they do "fix" it which I really hope they do not. At least let the Wheel a decent amount of damage to the boss.

I don't see an issue with it to be honest.

1) you have to land it (Don't think other maps have slow motion)

2) If you get hit , the Wheel is disable and I'm sure the boss will be wracking you

3) Why not? It called Wheel Of Fortune

I think it rather interesting and fun, just like the Wheel can make Boss Golden. It add some a lot more fun to it. Thought I think if the boss is golden you should be rewards Sup + =3

Even if they do "fix" it which I really hope they do not. At least let the Wheel a decent amount of damage to the boss.

Well the wheel is not random and its easy to get whatever you want with it so it is messed up if you can kill bosses in 1 hit

I don't see the problem myself either, you can't kill the old one either unless u would have like 10 seconds of peace (which is unlikely to happen). Other bosses are all minor things and im pretty sure that slay all thing only works for nearby enemies?
Still not easy to achieve that 1 hit kill right there...