Sign in to follow this  
a pants wizard

Wheel 'O Fortuna combos

Here are the combos I know so far. Feel free to contribute

EDIT: Apparently order does not matter. Good to know.

Base combos:
3 red potions = heal all players
3 mana crystals = upgrade nearby tower
3 swords = damage enemies
3 goblins = make some enemies golden
3 eternia crystal = buff blayers

Advanced Combos:
2 red potion + mana crystal = slow down time
2 sword + eternia crystal = kill pct of enemies
2 eternia crystals + goblin = buff enemies
2 goblins + eternia crystal = debuff enemies
2 goblin + Red Potion = stun enemies
2 mana crystals + sword = players unable to repair
2 mana crystals + goblin = downgrade nearby tower

I don't think the order matters but if it does i did
Red Pot + Goblin + Goblin = Stun Enemies
Goblin + 2 Mana Crystals = Downgrade nearby Tower
Edited sorry it was 2 gobs not 1

O We forgot the last basic one which is
3 Eternia Crystal = Buff Players

From as many times as i have tried that it seems to only do 90% damage nerf to players.

Also the debuff enemies does the opposite and buffs them. Has anyone gotten it to do what they say there supposed to yet?

http://dungeondefenders.wikia.com/wiki/Wheel_o%27_Fortuna

Potion + Potion + Mana Crystal = Slow Mo Mode

Goblin + Goblin + Goblin = Enemies turn to gold (making them stronger)

Mana Crystal + Mana Crystal + Mana Crystal = Upgrade Nearest Tower

Potion + Potion + Potion = Heal all allies

Crystal + Crystal + Crystal = Buff Allies

Sword + Sword + Sword = Damage all enemies

Goblin + Goblin + Potion = Stun Enemies

Sword + Sword + Crystal = Kill portion of enemies

Crystal + Crystal + Goblin = Debuff Enemies

Mana Crystal + Mana Crystal + Goblin = Downgrade nearby Tower

Mana Crystal + Mana Crystal + Sword = Players unable to repair

the slow down time affects any jesters currently using the wheel (making the combos extremely easy to pull off)

The "Buff Players" combo seems to actually nerf damage :/
The "Debuff mobs" actually buffing mobs may be the reason I inexplicably lost MMNMHC survival when I usually do just fine xD

I happened twice in 2 games of King map, boost up DU counter from 115 to 125. I am not sure what's the combination or other things trigger by the map.

That happens from stepping on the shining tiles.

2 sword + eternia crystal combo can instantly kill the boss rush dragon/genie king. Not sure about the others, couldn't get it off in time.

EDIT: Every single boss can be instakilled by the 2 sword+crystal combo except the spider queens. All copies of the other bosses will die instantly (Genie King needs to be out of his lamp to be instakilled). Spider queens just seem immune for some odd reason.

During the livestream where they previewed the jester yesterday, there was a triple star on the wheel. If you got all 3 it instantly upgraded all the towers on the map to max. I guess it didn't make it to live though, or maybe I saw incorrectly. Does anybody else remember this?

O We forgot the last basic one which is
3 Eternia Crystal = Buff Players

From as many times as i have tried that it seems to only do 90% damage nerf to players.

Also the debuff enemies does the opposite and buffs them. Has anyone gotten it to do what they say there supposed to yet?

Nope, buff heroes kills my damage, and debuff enemies seems to make them take less damage.

I am sort of confused. With 1000 stats on wheel (respectable, I thought), I seem to be doing nothing. Buffing/debuffing isn't very noticeable (how long do they last?). Kill a percentage of enemies seem to kill about 5% of the enemies on screen, which only amounts to about 0.2% of all enemies that wave. Stunning enemies (tried it insane and nightmare) only stuns them for about 2 seconds. Even when I engolden a djinn or ogre, the aren't as strong as I expected them too. Are these buffs/debuffs a joke? (no pun intended) I do have fun with "healing" and "upgrade", but that's about the only two useful combinations.

The "Heal Allies" combination is quite nice when you realize it also heals all defenses. Saves a lot of effort on repairing mid-wave, especially in large levels.

The "Heal Allies" combination is quite nice when you realize it also heals all defenses. Saves a lot of effort on repairing mid-wave, especially in large levels.

This.

Potion Potion Potion is very powerful. Will bring a 3k+ Tower HP EV wall that is at 20% to full, heals all players defenses and minions on the map.

Combine with an offhand sword with high stats and 100%+ block you'll never die/defenses won't fall.

2 sword + eternia crystal combo can instantly kill the boss rush dragon/genie king. Not sure about the others, couldn't get it off in time.

EDIT: Every single boss can be instakilled by the 2 sword+crystal combo except the spider queens. All copies of the other bosses will die instantly (Genie King needs to be out of his lamp to be instakilled). Spider queens just seem immune for some odd reason.

I thought that this was patched recently so that you could no longer affect bosses with the wheel. Time for a little science.

A great tip for the jester is to only use wheel kill at the end. midwaves if playing with other jesters use sword sword sword. as the damage stacks and you can kill basically the whole map :) more jesters doing this the more effective the outcome.