Sign in to follow this  
Sicarius

New map is way to easy...

For the last dlc i would expect a challenge for nm players i just started on nmhc and its almost afkable with only buff beams upgraded

I like it the way it is. It's a nice change of pace and should actually help out those that are trying to break into nightmare mode.

Agreed.

On separate games, me and at least two other friends all just got Steam disconnected. Two of us were on the final wave of survival too.

STEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

*rage*

I hope I can get to the new map and finish it without a disconnect before it gets an update to make it super hard. :-|

I got a mythical and the ups are already freaking amazing.
Breaking into Nightmare? oh yeah, go play King's game, you'll get there quickly! :D

I was so close into finishing it and then steam disconnected... WHAT THE *beep*!!!
THIS IS TOTAL *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep* *beep*

Also, let it stay as is. I love the shiny plates and how easy it is. Also, its friendly for those people trying to get into nmhc. Screw the people saying "Adapt"

I just found a trans on campaign! Never seen that before, so I bet the survival loot is pretty good too!

I love the map... after I hated talay mines and sky city so much now I'm finally happy :D plus being a big chess fan I feel at home on this map!

It does seem easy though, just pretty much AFK'ed nmhc with another afk jester - I bet the survival won't be easy though..

The rewards, however, go way beyond that of "breaking into Nightmare" :x

You can get ultimates on insane palantir (and boss rush I believe). And it's not like the mobs themselves are dropping crazy loot, it's just the end reward.

After consistently getting screwed over by RNG so much on nmhc Sky City (which actually requires some work) and the other maps, I'm glad to see a map that's at least relaxing/easy to do and will give you a chance at the same quality of rewards.

Think of this as a final gift from the Trendy team.

Way to easy for the level of reward you get. set up defenses and afked the entire level. Easier than pre shards map and reward that is better than sky rewards.

I like it the way it is. It's a nice change of pace and should actually help out those that are trying to break into nightmare mode.

Amen to this. It's a level where you can actually concentrate on the fun factor brought on by the tile effects. That, and you know, maybe experiment with those cool gifts the Jester has. If this stage was as brutal as either Palantir or Sky City was on NMHC, neither of those above statements would be true. Plus, you can earn credible-quality rewards without having to endure either torturous difficulty or an end boss that can kill you without provocation or any fault of your own. This couldn't be more perfect, and as said above: I think it's a glorious gift to tie up the main game content.

Amen to this. It's a level where you can actually concentrate on the fun factor brought on by the tile effects. That, and you know, maybe experiment with those cool gifts the Jester has. If this stage was as brutal as either Palantir or Sky City was on NMHC, neither of those above statements would be true. Plus, you can earn credible-quality rewards without having to endure either torturous difficulty or an end boss that can kill you without provocation or any fault of your own. This couldn't be more perfect, and as said above: I think it's a glorious gift to tie up the main game content.

Fun factor? the map is boring and easy. sat there and did nothing waiting for slow mobs to get 1 shot by lightning aura. Fun should come from actually having to try instead of face-rolling it and getting a crazy reward for no work.

Fun factor? the map is boring and easy. sat there and did nothing waiting for slow mobs to get 1 shot by lightning aura. Fun should come from actually having to try instead of face-rolling it and getting a crazy reward for no work.

Well than that just proves you're a person who doesn't know how to have fun. ^^

Well than that just proves you're a person who doesn't know how to have fun. ^^

I don't find it fun to have everything handed to me with no work involved. I found Palantir to be very fun. This is boring.

I don't find it fun to have everything handed to me with no work involved. I found Palantir before they nerfed the health of mobs to be very fun. This is boring.

It wasn't meant to be a farming spree. It was a "gift" from Trendy to the community as a way to relax them from the other crazy maps like Crystalline, Karathiki, and Talay. This was meant for a fun playthrough with or without the Jester.

The game wasn't made for constant farming or hardest challenge, it was made for the fun.

Way to easy for the level of reward you get. set up defenses and afked the entire level. Easier than pre shards map and reward that is better than sky rewards.

Not really, the weapons are of course nice but it's not like they're that game changing. If it was giving out ultimate armor then I might agree.

It wasn't meant to be a farming spree. It was a "gift" from Trendy to the community as a way to relax them from the other crazy maps like Crystalline, Karathiki, and Talay. This was meant for a fun playthrough with or without the Jester.

The game wasn't made for constant farming or hardest challenge, it was made for the fun.

That is fine, but to have rewards that are better than maps that are 10 times harder does not make any sense at all.

How is it fun to sit afk and wait for slow spawning waves to die?

[QUOTE]Not really, the weapons are of course nice but it's not like they're that game changing. If it was giving out ultimate armor then I might agree.[/QUOTE]

The weapons are arguably better the ones you get from nmhc crystalline dimension....

How is it fun to sit afk and wait for slow spawning waves to die?

Which is why I fail to understand his logic. :