is this working for everyone else? steam says i have it, but nothing in game has changes and i cant create a jester. problems?

yea you went into the game to fast you dont have the patch that is required to run the jester yet. i was to excited at first myself and didnt think about it at first either. try that hopefully it will work.

lmao. First thing I did was make a jester and go to DW on medium. I grabbed all the mana and put down 4 small presents. 2 of them popped ogres

First expression: **** (atm). Why? i got 2 ogres out of it when i had 3 presents (medium size)) ... hope he gets better !

Edit: used the medium present again, what happens? again an ogre !!!! FUUUU

Edit 2: K, just got Ogres from small boxes too.... and again 2 at the same time

Playing the new map with my friend. Build defenses with my mage then back on my level 1 jester. On final wave and already level 33, with many godlies dropping.... on medium :O 1.5k enemies.

Mmmkay so you can't move auras together with the move tower ability, maybe they stack up if one comes out of a present inside the auras, but that seems like too much work to try to get it set up perfectly

Also confirmed that there is no boss on the new map :(

Talk about random, just trying her out, put down 4 presents on Deeper well on med with my level 1 jester, 2 presents turn into ogers and i loose, the other 2 turn into money