Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

We're giving away 20 Steam codes for Dungeon Defenders! Enter the giveaway here!

I have a friend that really used to be a wow addict but has since moved on through Diablo3 and now LoL, I tried telling him about this game but it just seems impossible to tear him away from LoL! Please help me save a friend from his LoL addiction...

I would like to have a code so i can play on the PC no fun pc games out there anymore really and the ps3 i been waiting for the 4th dlc and still no news. so i been thinking of switchign to the pc. Currently having to play DC universe online so i have something non repetative to do.

Yea, i really want DD for my YouTube Gaming channel. New Let's Play or Gameplay (So not for me, but for my subscribers fun).... This game is so awesome! :)

lots of one posts

they can tell if you have made more than one account.

anyways i dont want the game code but if you give away volcano dlc. would be so helpful ild be able to host volcano runs for rock thrower farming as i dont see much of them anymore,

edit: or the character pack would be awsome owning the counteress and all that woud be even more awsome

I'd like a code, I want to try the PC mode. I have played on the mobile and the console versions. I want to see how large of a difference there is between the versions.

I'd love to get some more friends in on this game. I have one buddy in particular that's always broke (wife and kids on top of economic hardship) and it would be a very cool thing to pass his way.

I've "been on the fence" about this game. It looks fun but i keep spending money on games that look fun that i dont actually end up playing a lot of.

I've almost bought it on sale on Steam a few times but i kept passing it up.
Its hard buying games when not only are there so many that i want but most of them are really expensive. lol
All i can say is if i did win a copy and loved the game enough i would definitely buy it for a friend. =)

P.S. I hope you guys work with OnLive at some point. =)

Hi. My wife and I just got into Dungeon Defenders recently during the Steam Summer Sale and I'd love the chance to score some codes to give to my nephew. He would love the game and I know getting it as a gift would really brighten his day. Thanks for the great game and keep the DLC coming!

I have a few friends that own DD, and even fewer that actually PLAY DD, I'm thinking I could get some new friends that play it by gifting the game to them, or gifting existing players DLC to get them into the spirit!

I've been eying up a few DLC's recently and honestly I'd love to win a code so I can expand my joy in this already wonderful game. Also, assuming the code(s) unlock multiple DLC's, I'd love to give the rest of the DLC to a close friend of mine, as I'm sure it'd motivate him to play Dungeon Defenders a lot more, which would make me happy. :D

Also recently I've been experiencing issues with the game, not allowing me to connect to TrendyNet and honestly to get a code and be able to play again with more DLC would make me a very happy person. :P

Would Be nice to have all the dlc for me son.
That way he could learn some of the maps when i'm not around.

I'd very much love to have a code for the DLC. I'm an avid player, but the cost of the DLC is more than I can come up with. Thank you for the chance for people to get the game who otherwise couldn't!

I would really like an dlc code because my friend who has every dlc in the game cant beat Sky City and I cant afford Sky City. I really want to help him but I cant sadly.

I would like to give it to a friend. So that we could play it toughter. Mostly since he isn't able to buy the game himself.