We're giving away 20 Steam codes for Dungeon Defenders! Enter the giveaway here!

I just bought the game during the summer sales (have been eyeing it for a long time based on a friends recommendation). Now I'm completely addicted. I need a code so i can still claim "i have every dlc there is"

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like a copy of this because I actually have this on PS3 but it doesn't have as many benefits as the PC version with so many DLCs and such, so I would like to own the PC version also, play with some friends who have it also! =)

Big fan of DD on consoles, I would love to get a code to play on pc since i only have it on console to meet new ppl and be able to experience a whole new side to DD that I have not been able to experience

I need a Dungeon Defending partner and I recently got my cousin interested in the game. It would be nice to get him a code.

I think I would give a copy to my sister who expressed interest in helping me with some more difficult steam achievements. Others have before but they aren't consistent with playing DD with me. She's been up in Sacramento, finally got into a university, I've been in Los Angeles ever since I had to go off to college too. Now with my job out here, we hardly get to see each other but we're always close.

Sure, I'll bite.

I've got a spare copy of the game since it was in an Indie Royale bundle a couple months ago, but if possible I'd like to give it to someone with a decent piece of DLC as well.

Need a Copy for a Friend

Friend doesn't have much money right now and couldn't get together the cash during the summer sale.

Hopefully I can score him a free copy!

I'd like to give a code for either the game/a dlc for my friend, depending on whether he has it or not. He just got a new laptop, and might get the game, but if he doesn't, I'd like to get a code for him. Otherwise, I'd give him a DLC that he doesn't have. I already have everything, so I don't need anything myself.

Thanks, Trendy, for such an addictive game!

A DLC code would be great, so some friends of mine could play those maps.

I'd love a code for the original game to pass on to a buddy. I talk to him about DD every day and he's interested but his entertainment budget is even tighter than mine. :o

I want it to give to a friend who doesn't have the game right now. Been wanting to get the game for him, just don't have the money right now.

Hi i just want the DLC i already buy DD on steam i finish the game 3 times but im really bored xD bcuz i dont have any DLCs