Sign in to follow this  
iamisom

We're giving away 20 Steam codes for Dungeon Defenders! Enter the giveaway here!

I'd love to get a DLC code because im playin the game now since the summersale and unfortunately I'm not able to buy new stuff by myself (because of a financial lack after holiday) :/.. But i would like to test another new class or new map!.. They seem to be awesome.
That's it :) So it would be cool to get a code for some new experience

i would love a code because my best friend dosent have the game for pc and seeing as im going to switch from console to pc i wouldnt be able to play with him as often. And he cant buy it himself dont want to say any thing to crazy but times are rough :(

My girlfriend has been playing this game since the start of it all. We play everything together, but I don't have Dungeon Defenders and she really wants me to get it. It would be awesome to get this game so I can play with my lovely lovely girlfriend who I adore so much. Thank you. <3

I'd like a code to allow me to further advance into the game with the extra and better levels that will be avaliable ...

This is one hell of a game.. I am just hoping you see thro me regardless of my actions and give me a dlc code to give my friend..
This way we'll finally be able to play something we both like togheter

PS: A reason people has stopped playing this game is because of all these dlc dropping by, not saying its bad but you should rather make a pack instead of 23 dlc this will make it seem like major dlc instead of many smaller ones which can irritate people the
money way:D

Diablo 3 sux, Dungeon Defenders rox!!!

I love the Nightmare mode and the non-stop changes and addition to the game. It makes it a hell of a game!

-
Olex

Would like a DLC

Hi, bought the game when it was on sale. NOW I WANT ALL THE DLCs. I'm addicted. Is that reason enough?

I would like to get a code because I've been a big fan of Dungeon Defenders ever since it came out and I've always wanted to play with my friend that already has it. He has been trying to get it for me but he can't so he suggested that I check out this forum thread the try getting it for free since it is a giveaway. This would make me very happy that I will finally be able to get it on steam and play with my friend! I would love you guys even more than before if you give me a code so i can beat up trolls and stuff.

My little brother recently got into gaming, and heard about this game a lot from two of his friends. He's only 13 so he doesn't have the money for it, and I was gonna pick a copy up for both of us whenever I had some spare cash. I saw this announcement when I was reading through the class forums trying to figure out what character I'd want to play and thought it would be worth a shot. If I happen to be lucky enough to get the code I'd just give him this copy to play with his friends, and I'll buy myself a copy sometime in the next couple weeks. (And make him power level me. =P) If not, we can just wait a few weeks until I can buy them. Thanks for the opportunity Trendy and good luck.

Awesome! I'm dying for the DLC! Also willing to buy it all for $15-20 if it goes on sale on Steam! Such is the life of a poor college student... :)

I'd like this in order to play with a friend. He's been asking me why I've spent so much time on DD and I know he's played the mobile version but that can't compare to the PC version.

I would like to receive a code for my friend. He can't afford to buy the game but we've been playing this game before through *cough*other ways*cough*. I have the full game though, just clarification. I would like him to go legit as he was the one who introduced this more than awesome game to me, cheers!

Code

I would love getting a steam code for dungeon defenders. Ive been admiring the game for a while, but I unfortunately had a debt to pay for an Asus Tablet I bought for college.

P.S. : the android version of dungeon defenders dosent seem to be up