We're giving away 20 Steam codes for Dungeon Defenders! Enter the giveaway here!

I have a friend who i would like to start playing. Has never really played any good TD games before and i think this would be the best way to start

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother needs more games to play online co-op with. Hard to do couch co-op when you're a continent away. (You console developers know who you are).
Plus now at this point I could carry him through if need be, so he could actually do all the levels.

I would love a code to finally be able to play on P.C, I missed out on the 75% off sale because Steam wouldn't let me reset my password without installing the client (I was at work) :(

I'd love to receive the DLC codes for my friend, who only has a copy of vanilla Dungeon Defenders. My brother and me have all the DLCs, but our friend does not, so we can't play most of the content together. It would be an amazing thing for us three to play this masterpiece.

I would like a code because i've been a long time player on console and would love to switch to PC because of all the additional stuff it had to offer. I wish to keep playing but with the console not getting as much I fear I shall quit.

I would like to have a code because I enjoyed playing DD on the ps3 but don't have the money or credit card to buy it on steam, also my lil brother enjoy playing this game too but he wants to play the new characters and the new characters are for pc only and that was a disappointment to him and I want to get this code for him to enjoy the new characters on pc.

Opportunity Strikes!

Wow finally :D It has felt like a life time!

Anyway, I would like to win a code in order for me to join my friends on their "New Fresh" start, as we have put together a team where everyone is a different class,

so I get to be "The Jester" *said with a massively saticefying grin*

So when I saw this post, I thought I'd try my luck :D

I would like a code because I don't have that much dlcs for Dungeon Defenders. I don't even have the expansion packs :(, whoever you give them to I do hope they're happy with it!

I want to get back into the game and I think that either a version to give to a friend or a DLC would spark my interest again. =)

I currently live with my mother's fiance, who is disabled and unable to work. We do manage to get by with my mother's paycheck alone, but it doesn't leave us with too much extra cash to be able to do anything extra. Once I got all uber excited for Dungeon Defenders, he checked it out and saw that it looked pretty neat. We're both fans of Tower Defense games, I got it as a gift from a friend over a Christmas Sale on Steam, and then got a lot of the DLC on my birthday.
But unfortunately his mother - whom we live with because she's disabled as well - is about to go through knee surgery, she's found out that she also has a kidney infection she didn't know about because she wasn't symptomatic and is scared she won't make it through the operation. Unfortunately she's taking her fears out on my mother's fiance, starting illogical arguments on arbitrary things because she's still got this mindset that even though he's in his 30s, he still has to do what she says, how she says it. It's caused some hell in our lives, and unfortunately he's reaching his breaking point, we all are. After years and years of arguments, even since before we moved up here, he just can't live with this anymore, and I'd like something to cheer him up. A game we could both play together, and something to get his mind engaged would help in getting his mind off of things. During the Steam Summer Sale we were low on funds the entire time and didn't get the opportunity to take decent advantage of the sale, which I know kinda bummed him out as well as me.

Whew. I didn't plan on this being a whole sob-story, but I suppose I needed to vent as well.
Thanks for holding this giveaway.

I'd like a code for a friend to spread the awesomeness of this great game, would be a good chance to prove him that this game is really worthy.

So, unlike about everyone else, I already have the game, and I don't need to give it to any of my friends. I just want a complete set of DLC, and the ability to think "I have every DLC in the game! I can't possibly spend any more money on this game now!"

I know, selfish and cheap.

Also, I must be able to use that outlander costume. So cool looking.

Brutal honesty

I don't want to sound incredibly cliched, but I suppose being one of many first time posters who saw this article on facebook, I'd hoped to snag another copy of dungeon defenders. I can't claim a very noble reason, either, it really is just to impress a girl that I like. I'm dirt poor, too, otherwise I would have bought her a copy in the Steam Summer Sale. In the end, while this isn't the most original post, I'm hoping that brutal honesty might grab someone's attention.

Good luck to everyone else, and as always, have fun.

I don't want to sound incredibly cliched, but I suppose being one of many first time posters who saw this article on facebook, I'd hoped to snag another copy of dungeon defenders. I can't claim a very noble reason, either, it really is just to impress a girl that I like. I'm dirt poor, too, otherwise I would have bought her a copy in the Steam Summer Sale. In the end, while this isn't the most original post, I'm hoping that brutal honesty might grab someone's attention.

Good luck to everyone else, and as always, have fun.

That sounds like a very noble cause to me! :^)

New DD player and loving the game. It would be really nice to get DLCs to play with my friends(they have all DLCs). Money saved from DLC will be well used towards my daughter's diaper. ;)

I would like a code because i have a few friends that play this game and want me to play. i would love a game code so i can play with them and see what all the fuss is about

OMG I Love DD :D Maybe I can get a friend into the game :D

PS, I want dlc, my mom bought me the game to get me off her account, but she had all the DLC and I don't :[

I have a friend that I would love to get into the game because she's just a lot of crazy fun to be around. Unfortunately she's not so crazy about using her credit card online, so she is not into the whole digital download scene. It'd be great to get a code to get her into DD because she is a blast just to be around.

Also, she's hot.