We're giving away 20 Steam codes for Dungeon Defenders! Enter the giveaway here!

For my younger sister, whom I got the original DD for a few months back. She's not that into games, so I figured she would enjoy the original campaign and be done with it. Caught up with her about two weeks ago and turns out she's hooked! If I had known, would have picked up Shards for her during the sale but alas..

So anyway, would love a DLC code!

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends and I have been having a lot of fun with the core game, picked it up via a 4 pack during the steam sales, however not all of us have the dlc, so I'd love to be able to get a code to rectify that and allow us to experience some of the content we've been missing out on together.

Well i had almost all dlc of this game but if get one i going to share with my friend , for they can so more things.

I would like to have my friend be playing Dungeon Defenders, and hes short on cash. It would be great if he could play :)

P.S - Thanks for doing this drawing.

I really need.

Hey. I really want that code because , whenever i want to play with my mates on Dungeon Defenders they are always playing like aquanos and that , and without the dlc i cant play with them.
i also want to be able to host own Nightmare games and so on!

Thanks!

//*ST*Quick

Want a copy for my cousin. She watched me playing last time she was at my place and I'm sure she would playing some coop with me.

Greetings from Portugal

Hello, can you please give me one Steam code for this beautiful game that everybody is talking about?

I'm sorry but I don't have time right now to give you more reasons, because I'm very busy playing "Manic Miner" in my Spectrum 48K...

Many thanks, Paulo

I would love some DLC~ :3 I love playing and have bought a decent amount of DLC, but I'm starting to fall behind my friends that also play! Any at all would be loved and thanks for making such an enjoyable game (and a great giveaway like this one!). <3

Super excited for Jester later today!

I would like a code for myself because I played it before but never bought the game. I would enjoy playing the game if I had a code.

I would like the Summoner DLC for my brother because he has been playing the game since the start and fell in love with the barbarian and i think he will like the summoner aspect as well.

I would like a code to give to a RL friend who missed the steam summer sale when the entire game was 75% off. He couldn't come up with the money for it then so I know he can't now.

Thank you for considering me for this opportunity.

I would love to have a code because i am going to be updating my mac soon so i can play on it and i really want some of the new dlc. Or i would find a friend and get them a copy of the game because i can offord the dlc it would just be Lovely if i got it though.

I just want to get some of the DLC, I love this game. I just got bored of it. I need some new stuff todo

Love the game and definitely happy to see it still going so strong. I'd like to get codes to give away to a friend to get him the DLC suite so he can play all the content with the rest of our group, and to give away the base copy of the client to another friend who's been holding out on giving the game its fair shot.