When will the Jester be available on Steam?

I know the DLC Jester content will be released at some point today but when? It's nearly noon here on the East Coast and my daughter is getting antsy and wants to play the Jester ASAP!

Thank you in advance for any information. =)

I know the DLC Jester content will be released at some point today but when? It's nearly noon here on the East Coast and my daughter is getting antsy and wants to play the Jester ASAP!

based on previous dd dlc i wouldn't expect it till 6-8pm eastern. i remember pulling an all-nighter for shards 1 and nightmare mode. that was a fun day.

Even Trendy does not know the exact release time as Valve is involved as well. Hitmo has stated that content tends to be out late afternoon eastern time. You likely have a few hours left.

Normally 6pm uk time.
But it has been known to go upto 10pm sometimes.
If i remember right one or two of the dlcs went upto 10pm uk time.

I don't think it's Valve time anymore. They said when they added support for the difference patching that they would no longer be restricted to Valve's time line.

Even Trendy does not know the exact release time as Valve is involved as well. Hitmo has stated that content tends to be out late afternoon eastern time. You likely have a few hours left.

+ Rep...wait a minute.

It's not related to Valve time at all. Unless Trendy is, for some reason, not making this "free for all" content actually free for all, and is packaging it as its own DLC. Which would be very, very dumb if it's indeed free for -all- on PC. Make it part -of- the patch and not an extra bit of content on the side.

And because they're using the new steam CDN method, they can push out the patch at any time. They should release it as early in the day as possible, specifically so they have the rest of the day to patch up any new blocker bugs that crop up, as they always do, instead of having to work late into the night, as they always do when releasing a major bit of content.

SilverStar, It's only going to be free for 2 weeks.
Valve run on their own clock, they call it "ugh hung over... ill get up later n work standard time"
Oh man, that got me good.

I don't think it's Valve time anymore. They said when they added support for the difference patching that they would no longer be restricted to Valve's time line.

This isn't just a patch though, it's a DLC that has to go into the steam shop, thus we are waiting on Valve.

This isn't just a patch though, it's a DLC that has to go into the steam shop, thus we are waiting on Valve.

Ah good point. I didn't think of the store entry.

I hope that was more early that soon.

Soon: Copyright 2004-2012 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."

I'm in the pool for 6:42pm EDT.

Sounds about right considering the feedback. I hope it's sooner though, for my daughters sake. LOL