Sign in to follow this  
blackwing4

What would be the use for the jester to you?

I would basically name it Tower TOW-ER and let it tow some towers that have been parked on double yellow lines by sharkens

How about you?

I see a great dps character. can use any 2 weps, damage scales nice, can move towers for the party if needed, and the wheel of fortune adds more help to the entire field of play (unless you get the debuff). Has more potential to be a team player imo

A great support hero imo if your setup always get sharken'd (a plus if pet dps in this hero great). As for building, You could squeeze more towers while going over cap which is great but it will take time to get to it.

As for building, You could squeeze more towers while going over cap which is great but it will take time to get to it.

Would be perfect for those builds that just dont quite fill the entire DU. Dont have to worry about ruining your build, just try,try again

Would be perfect for those builds that just dont quite fill the entire DU. Dont have to worry about ruining your build, just try,try again

I am pretty much seeing this for my jester. Get a build started and then start filling in the blanks with cheaper towers. Best thing is if you don't get the tower you are trying for in that particular spot, but get one that you want to use in a different spot then you can just move it.

Also thought this would make a decent DPS/Support character.

Doing what some_guy said: Name it "A Sharken", join random games and start moving their towers.

Doing what some_guy said: Name it "A Sharken", join random games and start moving their towers.

XD yeah the 1/20 games that doesn't auto kick everyone will surely kick you after 1 wave.

Awesome. No wonder people auto kick everyone more and more these days.

Or.. We could play chess by playing a map with a big enough space on easy for infinite time, and place towers and then use jester to move them, you could also do the same with summoner and minions.

In the stream yesterday, they said the Jester's DPS scales a lot higher then the other characters, so I'll probably get her to at least 78 and use her to DPS and farm Boss Rush. I don't really see a use other then that

I'm going to be keeping up with my streak of joining pvp games just for fun. then getting kicked but instead of being my apprentice now i will be the jester. With a STS and a classic staff pvp will now be interesting. Then going and doing levels with the jester as it should add some fun. I get tired of playing the same build so this random presents shall make me have fun playing summit or something over and over again. I hope you all have fun leveling your jester because i know i will be getting mine up to lvl 78 before i can use them i have no myths left. Also anyone think there will be a pet for the new map?

I will use the Jester to unlock all the Super Legendary Hero Costumes at once. I just hope that works.

It worked for EV - If you played Presidential Battle Royale - you'll unlock the Huntress' and Apprentices costume at once.

For me no use at all tbh.
I suppose i'll use it just to mess about on my own private games.
I'm not knocking the jester,i just think it wont be that useful for me when i solo,just have to wait and see once i got it tbh.

First, I'd level it up, second, I'd go into random maps (solo, of course) and spam presents as if it were an actual build, then I'd start the wave and see how it goes! :D
Next I'd make it the Ultimate DPS character, and save the woooorld.

I'll probably grind it to lvl 74 so it can get the gear, after that I'm thinking of trying out a build that uses the portal gun on 1 slot.

I had been planning on doing that with the EV but I kinda hate the fact that you can't see weapon skins on her.

I'll probably grind it to lvl 74 so it can get the gear, after that I'm thinking of trying out a build that uses the portal gun on 1 slot.

I had been planning on doing that with the EV but I kinda hate the fact that you can't see weapon skins on her.

So im not the only one who is exactly like this :'D

playing with the portal gun is great, but not so much if u cant see it. especially when u play in first person. its even worse when you dont have an attack weapon, as if u were a huntress. The jester will make the portal gun fun.