Sign in to follow this  
robot26

PS3 to PC

I'm just wondering if trendy can provide ps3 users the ability to connect to pc. I'm not saying cross platform, I'm saying can the people who bought the game on the ps3 have a code sent to their psn inbox so that they can enter it on steam and play the pc version of the game. I know portal 2 did that but why didn't trendy want to do the same thing?

So ps3 DD players gets code then they enter it in steam and play pc version? But they won't make profits.

But portal 2 release a ps3 format of the game and provide the ps3 users the code to be able to play on the pc as well on steam.

I'm sure it's because their both completely different games...
Just a wild guess.

I'm pretty sure that they are both the same game, they just have different format and memory space.

I'm pretty sure that they are both the same game, they just have different format and memory space.

The PC Version just evolved faster, that's all...

But portal 2 release a ps3 format of the game and provide the ps3 users the code to be able to play on the pc as well on steam.

Don't compare it to portal 2. Valve decided on this. Also, I'm pretty sure they would rather put it on sale than give it away for free just because you own a ps3 version of the game.

Don't compare it to portal 2. Valve decided on this. Also, I'm pretty sure they would rather put it on sale than give it away for free just because you own a ps3 version of the game.

They both are still games that can be played on ps3 and pc. Its like you have a dvd and you can play that dvd on any kind of dvd player. DD is like this example: you need to buy a samsung dvd to play on a samsung dvd player but in reality you can play any kind of dvd on any kind of dvd player. DD should allow ps3 user to be able to play on the pc too because its the same game and players shouldn't have to pay twice for the same game.