Sign in to follow this  
oldbrokenlink

Insight Venture Management Takes an ownership stake in Trendy

i was thinking next time use kickstarter to fund you next game

you all have good name recognition

perhaps next time you'all will consider kickstart your next venture and offer that as an option, other companies have raised good amounts on just that without having to give away the farm.

i don't see why $18m could not have been raised this way

you know u give $1k we put your face in the game, $5k you get to help us on a map, $10 we fly you out to our offices for a day, $25 we need one of our first born after you ;)

and that way you get to keep your company and not pay investors cut, percentage, ect...

i was thinking next time use kickstarter to fund you next game

you all have good name recognition

perhaps next time you'all will consider kickstart your next venture and offer that as an option, other companies have raised good amounts on just that without having to give away the farm.

i don't see why $18m could not have been raised this way

you know u give $1k we put your face in the game, $5k you get to help us on a map, $10 we fly you out to our offices for a day, $25 we need one of our first born after you ;)

and that way you get to keep your company and not pay investors cut, percentage, ect...

THIS BELONGS TO OFF TOPIC NOW! :D

nothing but bacon and cupcake talk here :)

care to bacon up that post? :P

it looks like restaurant menus to me... and everyone looks chill, relaxed, fun people to be around :)
That's what they want you to think 0_o

That's what they want you to think 0_o
HAHA. Infinete . xD For some reason I found that hilarious.

so funny but someone at trendy should care cause they just gave Insight Venture Management of New York City an ownership stake in Trendy for $18M and giving anyone a stake in ownership is never a good thing and while we all wish them the very best a day may come when it turns into unhappy marriage ;)

bacon disrespect =

i just dont get this bacon thing, i guess this is what happens with a game rated E for everyone and large part of members are only old enough to drive tricycle or big wheels ;)

so funny but someone at trendy should care cause they just gave Insight Venture Management of New York City an ownership stake in Trendy for $18M and giving anyone a stake in ownership is never a good thing and while we all wish them the very best a day may come when it turns into unhappy marriage ;)

that is exactly what i am saying ;)

*FACEPALM*

if you come to offtopic you must have a sense of humor, the majority of posts in off topic contain many people that like a good laugh and a variety of subjects such as cupcakes and bacon, if you do not like to talk about such things then thats fine, make a topic about something else and watch how fast it gets turned into posts about bacon and cupcakes with the odd doughnut challenge thrown in their as well, i could explain this so much better to you but i dont possess any crayons....

this is our humor this is what off topics about, banter insults ( in line with classics hammer) and well thats that,

if you would like to stay in off topic, familiarise yourself with bacon, cupcakes, doughnuts and many many GIFS.

OKIIIIII?
but anyway as an outsider what do you think of the human race?

if you would like to stay in off topic, familiarise yourself with bacon, cupcakes, doughnuts and many many GIFS.

bacon, cupcakes and doughnuts are all bad for you

and taking money from an investment firm in the long term may end up being as healthy as bacon, cupcakes and doughnuts ;)

also, thread was moved here for obvious unspeakable unmentionable unutterable reasons