rock + rock = GEODUDE!!!

i was talking with a friend i met on dungeon defenders and he came up with the suggestion that if the summoner carries two rocks they should turn into geodude. He also said that you should be able to turn 6 into onyx. i think trendy should start working on this.

i was talking with a friend i met on dungeon defenders and he came up with the suggestion that if the summoner carries two rocks they should turn into geodude. He also said that you should be able to turn 6 into onyx. i think trendy should start working on this.

I am guessing Nintendo's lawyers would have something to say about Trendy using their property in a game that makes money. Foiled by copyright laws again!

I don't think he mean really "geodude" just something LIKE it. Maybe a golem type creature. It doesn't have to be geodude.

This is the second best suggestion I've seen on these forums (the best is my idea for Jurassic Park DLC).

Ahahahaha

Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk 2

This is the second best suggestion I've seen on these forums (the best is my idea for Jurassic Park DLC).

I have not read your suggestion but I love the idea of a dinosaur DLC!
Basically replace all mobs with dinosaurs!
Dealing with a raptor rush!
Replace Sharken with triceratops!
Fighting a totally pissed of T REX boss!
The works!
An actual JP DLC may not be possible due to copyright issues but something like it would be SO DAMNED SWEET!

Please re suggest it.

I am guessing Nintendo's lawyers would have something to say about Trendy using their property in a game that makes money. Foiled by copyright laws again!

Note that the Bounty Hunter is basically Samus Aran.

Note that the Bounty Hunter is basically Samus Aran.

There is so much wrong with that statement. In all seriousness though, compare the bounty hunter with some of the concept art for the robocop. Shade a bounty hunter silver and black properly and you start to have trouble seeing a difference.