Jester Sneak Peek Today! Details Inside

Update: The Jester Sneak Peek is over. You can watch the archived videos on our channel!

Join Ice, Laura and myself as we showcase the new Jester hero class! If you have any question, join us in the chat! The sneak peek starts at 5 p.m. EDT and lasts until 7 p.m. EDT. If you miss it, you can watch the archived video that will go up shortly after the end of the stream.

Be sure to Favorite our channel so you can join us the moment we go live!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Random dumb question, and excuse me for my lack of knowledge and to school for coolness.

Do we have to join it and fav it to watch live steams? I never used, saw, or heard of twitch before.

Random dumb question, and excuse me for my lack of knowledge and to school for coolness.

Do we have to join it and fav it to watch live steams? I never used, saw, or heard of twitch before.

You don't have to be a member to watch, but you do have to be a member to ask us questions.

-4 gmt. :^)

so how dose this gmt thing work?

does this mean for brits this is 1 in the morning? or what? 0.0 i dont get this ( derp mode )

┐('~`;)┌

definitely gonna watch. it will help reduce the pain of waiting for the jester a bit. Are we gonna see some of the fool costume as well?

http://wwp.greenwichmeantime.com/

GMT is GMT +-0
if you live in a different time zone you are +or- so many hours from GMT
so I live in Indy, which is Eastern Time zone or -4GMT
so if someone says it starts at say 10PM GMT I will -4 hours to get what time it starts in my time zone
:)
over 20 people in the stream already :adept:

so how dose this gmt thing work?

does this mean for brits this is 1 in the morning? or what? 0.0 i dont get this ( derp mode )

┐('~`;)┌