Sign in to follow this  
Immortal-D

Even though Monk is the only viable Nightmare DPS Hero, I still love my Huntress

EV has fairly significant health pool which makes getting up close and personal much less of an issue (especially with bounty hunter costume). Proton charge is also just a *little* better at actually doing more than tickling your target. Decoy is one of my favourite skills too, with some useful applications (eg. dropping one when a gas trap is resetting)

At least someone is more interested in the pics than the balance issues

My bad. I like my huntress a little too much sometimes :p

How do you keep not seeing this? Or you do read and just trying to be annoying, lol;

how are you not seeing this i said he can one hit just about anything with the right set up making his dps on par or higher than monk I was not talking about his survival

I still think they should remove the cool down on Piercing Shot, so the huntress can become relevant again. Xbox was some much fun running around spamming the PS. Am I the only one who thinks this is a good idea!?

I still think they should remove the cool down on Piercing Shot, so the huntress can become relevant again. Xbox was some much fun running around spamming the PS. Am I the only one who thinks this is a good idea!?
I would much rather see PS get an increase to Damage Ramp. If PS has no cooldown, you can bind to a mouse button and have auto-fire, which would be both annoying and overpowered.

I would much rather see PS get an increase to Damage Ramp. If PS has no cooldown, you can bind to a mouse button and have auto-fire, which would be both annoying and overpowered.

Did you ever enjoy the auto fire PS? (I mean a non CD PS)

And one solution to make PS with no CD viable. Make it cost 200 mana so you can Autofire it, in a burst of no more then 8 shots, unless you are in the thick of action in which case you should be rewarded with more mana to keep firing it.

And for the record it never shot like a machine gun, rather like a M1 Garand fired properly. It came out smoothly but never in automatic way.