would anyone like to farm pristine armors with me? leave me a message on my profile if your interested to farm with me and your psn ID

psn: rbrphn

Ok.. so when I see pristine I call u. & when u c plate u call me.. Is that a deal??

Pristine is by far the easiest armors that i can get and also i like the golden/yellow color on it.

Doesnt killing the boss give you a certain type of armor? Last time I did throne room insane I got a pristine body.

Yeah, bosses give you a piece of armor along with a weapon. From what I've seen, it's almost always pristine. The DLC bosses don't though, and I don't think the Ancient Dragon does either. Best way to farm armor is on a map with a lot of chests since the monster drops are horrible for anyone level 20+, or by repetitively killing a boss over and over.

last time I did alc lab on insane I got pristine boots for level 78 or 83 with like 60 ups tho :\
That was today.

I just did Alchemical Laboratory twice on insane, and I got 13^ and 17^ respectively, so consider yourself lucky. :P But if the 78 had 60^, that's pretty good. Throne room is probably the better one for it, since the boss is a little more harder than the Demon Lord. Oh, and I think one of the DLC bosses gives armor, but it's likely Aquanos, which isn't the funnest if you don't know a good build/have good stats on the right tower characters (like me on both accounts).

I just build Mistymire (moving onto Morrago soon enough) insane for first wave, grab chests, restart, repeat. It's not bad for 74+ armor, especially if you know which chests don't respawn and leave those to grab after the first wave. Gives you more chances.

Yeah, bosses give you a piece of armor along with a weapon. From what I've seen, it's almost always pristine. The DLC bosses don't though, and I don't think the Ancient Dragon does either. Best way to farm armor is on a map with a lot of chests since the monster drops are horrible for anyone level 20+, or by repetitively killing a boss over and over.

The first time i beat mistymire (long time ago) i got a pristine armor and a weapon

The first time i beat mistymire (long time ago) i got a pristine armor and a weapon

Oh? I don't get any. Maybe it's just Moraggo, that's the only DLC I've been running for a while now.