Karathiki Jungle wave 15 crash

I've been experiencing a wave 15 crash, seconds before pet rewards, on Karathiki Jungle about 80% of the time. I use this method ( http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?20170-How-to-use-almost-any-brand-type-of-controller-with-dungeon-defenders-PC-Guide ) to run 4 windows at once (for 4x pets) but I get nothing as my client crashes to desktop seconds before the pets are rewarded. Anyone know if there is a fix for this or if it's a known bug?

When I try to "verify integrity of game cache" I get the message "3 files failed to validate and will be reacquired". The problem though is that I get this message EVERY time I try to verify game cache after doing karathiki jungle, so I think something happens to these files every time I start the game.

There's no known issue specific to your situation that I'm aware of.

Can you replicate this? If so does it happen every time? If so, does it happen without any splitscreen players?

There's no known issue specific to your situation that I'm aware of.

Can you replicate this? If so does it happen every time? If so, does it happen without any splitscreen players?

I can deffinetly replicate it as I've said it happens about 80% of the time (maybe 100% of the time because verifying game cache might fix it for 1 run), the problem I'm having is narrowing it down and finding out what's relevant. I haven't yet tried doing it without any spitscreen (because I want extra pets) but I will try to do a few runs solo and see if it crashes at all.

The only things I've been able to tell so far is it doesn't matter if I'm full screen or windowed, and it doesn't matter what method I use to splitscreen, as origionally I used
this method here (http://forums.trendyent.com/showthread.php?55973-Better-XBOX-Controller-emulation) and switched to the stickyed method hoping that would fix the problem (it didn't).

Is it possible to get a crash report if I crash straight to desktop with no error message or anything popping up?

there should be minidumps in the binaries\win32 folder if you CTD with something like "dundefgame.exe stopped working and needs to close."

Does it happen on any other map?

there should be minidumps in the binaries\win32 folder if you CTD with something like "dundefgame.exe stopped working and needs to close."

Does it happen on any other map?

didn't have a .mdmp from any of my crashes in my binaries/win32. I'm not entirely sure if it's only karathiki jungle or not as I've just started playing again a few days ago after quiting for 2 months. I'll try doing a couple other maps and see if I CTD right before pet rewards.

I can't get this issue to happen but can you let me know how many people you had in the map with the splitscreen? If you did do it solo without the splitscreen did everything work out fine?