Just started on pc 4 days ago and was wondering if there's anyone that can help me with the crystalline dimension Id really like to get the skins but even on easy it's way to hard for me just looking for medium or easy finish steam account is holyhits any help is much appreciated

Why the rush? Chill out and slow down and play trough the game at a more relaxed pace, that way you'll get the skills and stats to blast through CD on Easy solo. Otherwise asking people to carry you four times through CD when you can't even hold your own is asking a bit much.

I don't wanna take it slow iv done that already remember Iv already beat this game and got 3 83s on console witch is like double the xp and 4 times as long I just want to learn a build so when I'm geared up I can do runs my self but thanks for your input im sure there's someone out there nice enough to help out a fellow defender learn a build or 3

I don't wanna take it slow iv done that already remember Iv already beat this game and got 3 83s on console witch is like double the xp and 4 times as long I just want to learn a build so when I'm geared up I can do runs my self but thanks for your input im sure there's someone out there nice enough to help out a fellow defender learn a build or 3

I agree with him though. You sound like someone who just wants everything spoonfed :| Even if thats NOT the case, you gotta see how it looks. :P

People are trying to break CD for a while now, and only a couple people actually managed to do it, you shouldn't expect that info to come easy, since most people want a monopoly of the items that drop there for as long as it lasts.

Eventually, someone will share it, others will figure it out themselves, but you can't really expect that info to be THAT easy to get for the most part. (Given, theres always someone who doesnt give a rats arse.)

Untill then, chill and redo bigger, better, bolder!

Man the pc community is harsh, if this were ps3 and I asked for aquanos help on insane like 20 people would help I know the ropes of this game iv spent well over 300 hours playing, I just want the crystalline place beat for the costumes I know it's kinda of a tall order but I guess I'll just wait and do it my self some day thanks for the help.

And it's not like I'm asking to run me threw it on NM or even insane the drops are crap on me or easy I just thought there would be someone on here thatd be willing to do a run, I made it to round 17. But I Supose not I don't want to take it slow I need someone to help me threw the hard levels so I can get gear, i highly doubt you got very far without help. Iv done all the boring stuff probably spent more time on on char then you,use to have 3 83 on console, and that took 320mil at 2.1mil a glitter run and 3.6 mil on morrago. Iv beat this game and I already beat everything else on insane on pc I just can't do NM but I'm not even asking for that I just want the damn costumes

Be patient my friend, someone will come to help :)

Yes I know I already have a few great people that have helped we died on last wave :( I just really want squires dad, thanks for the boost of confidence classic (Y)

Man the pc community is harsh, if this were ps3 and I asked for aquanos help on insane like 20 people would help I know the ropes of this game iv spent well over 300 hours playing, I just want the crystalline place beat for the costumes I know it's kinda of a tall order but I guess I'll just wait and do it my self some day thanks for the help.

I dont mind helping in aquanos, and if i could help in CD i would.

I was just saying, i can relate and understand why you didnt get 3 pages of people willing to help.

Most people still cant do it by themselves, let alone "carry" someone else.

It IS the hardest content atm, even on easy or medium, a small distraction can lead to a lot of wasted time....

Just dont blame it on PC community that you dont get instant help for the hardest content ^_^

Edit : and please dont go on about played time vs me( or others ) , thats cheap :p
Just fyi, i got two accounts, on the first i leveled without eternia shards using only glitter runs for days. Its not like PC players are oblivious to how hard XP gains were before aquanos paradise lvling.

I wasn't trying to compare I was just stating iv sent time learning this game and I don't need anyone to carry me threw it I just need a build iv got a monk that does a mil dps and my squire traps are all around 700 i know thats not good enough for this but I'm not some huge noob I can handle my own I was holding off 2 crystals from second wave to second last and I'm not trying to cut up the community but if I were to post this on the console side I'd have people saying they will try or I can help dps not just negative stuff, I know this game and I know what I'm doing just not on all the pc only content and that's the stuff id like help with. I didn't think it was that much to ask just a player asking another player for some help and a little guidance.

Also thanks for offering for aquanos but I already beat it on insane I just need sky city insane but I'm not going to ask for help on that cause I know I can't do it I some what know the CD

Oh, I assumed you meant the legendary version, I could help you get the normal ones, steamid same as my name here.

I wasn't trying to compare I was just stating iv sent time learning this game and I don't need anyone to carry me threw it I just need a build iv got a monk that does a mil dps and my squire traps are all around 700 i know thats not good enough for this but I'm not some huge noob I can handle my own I was holding off 2 crystals from second wave to second last and I'm not trying to cut up the community but if I were to post this on the console side I'd have people saying they will try or I can help dps not just negative stuff, I know this game and I know what I'm doing just not on all the pc only content and that's the stuff id like help with. I didn't think it was that much to ask just a player asking another player for some help and a little guidance.

Also thanks for offering for aquanos but I already beat it on insane I just need sky city insane but I'm not going to ask for help on that cause I know I can't do it I some what know the CD

Ok, ill try to start over.

1) i never said you were a noob or disnt know anything about the game. Sorry if it seemed like that.

2) all i said is that perhaps you could try to gear up first instead of jumping the gun and go straight to the end. But thats a personal choice ofc, and none of my bussiness.

3) my offer with aquanos was for NMHC or any other eternia map ( except kari, only done it once for the sake of completing )

4) Im sure ( again) youre a seasoned player, but, PC handles a whole different beast. And im not talking community or whatnot, so what might seem like uber on console, its low for PC. That daid, ill extend my offer again for some NM farms so you can get the hang of it and gear up.

5) blunt advertising : visit my shop. I sell cheap as dust stuff all the time, normally at retail prices, if the shop aint cleaned atm( im not home), you might find good stuff at cheap dirt prices.

Have fun. Relax. Thats all i was saying :p the costumes arent even that great ( for me that is... Their size is ..weird..)

The legendary costumes just add health and reduce your speed. Im hoping the super legendary outfits don't slow you down so much. ATM I don't use any of the legendary costumes.

Ok, ill try to start over.

1) i never said you were a noob or disnt know anything about the game. Sorry if it seemed like that.

2) all i said is that perhaps you could try to gear up first instead of jumping the gun and go straight to the end. But thats a personal choice ofc, and none of my bussiness.

3) my offer with aquanos was for NMHC or any other eternia map ( except kari, only done it once for the sake of completing )

4) Im sure ( again) youre a seasoned player, but, PC handles a whole different beast. And im not talking community or whatnot, so what might seem like uber on console, its low for PC. That daid, ill extend my offer again for some NM farms so you can get the hang of it and gear up.

5) blunt advertising : visit my shop. I sell cheap as dust stuff all the time, normally at retail prices, if the shop aint cleaned atm( im not home), you might find good stuff at cheap dirt prices.

Have fun. Relax. Thats all i was saying :p the costumes arent even that great ( for me that is... Their size is ..weird..)

Ok I got off to a bad start I was just shocked there was litarally no one that offered I know it's hardest level but I was expecting someone to say they could help or would give it a try and I can't really gear up without help good gear only drops in NM and iv already got almost 2 full sets of myth for my 74s so other gear is pointless and of course I'll take your offer on aquanos I just thought you wanted to do it on insane I need that kinda help to get me going.

Oh, I assumed you meant the legendary version, I could help you get the normal ones, steamid same as my name here.

If you could that'd be great and lol id love to get the legendaries but I know thats way to much to ask, I can actually help on hard and medium, NM is just too crazy right now.

... I can't really gear up without help ...

No offense, but I've played exactly one public game and that was because I clicked the wrong button and started a public game instead of a private one, and that was just me going back and doing an old challenge that I hadn't done in NMHC mode yet. I've played solo about 99% of my time (occasionally a friend and I will play together) and while I'm not uber geared, I can handle a decent amount of the game in NM. Considering how little I play, it's really quite easy to gear up without help. Maybe you can't gear up as fast as you would like, but it can be done.

Also, there is a forum specifically for grouping. You might be better served to ask there.
http://forums.trendyent.com/forumdisplay.php?32-PC-Mac-(Ranked)-Trading-and-Grouping

No offense, but I've played exactly one public game and that was because I clicked the wrong button and started a public game instead of a private one, and that was just me going back and doing an old challenge that I hadn't done in NMHC mode yet. I've played solo about 99% of my time (occasionally a friend and I will play together) and while I'm not uber geared, I can handle a decent amount of the game in NM. Considering how little I play, it's really quite easy to gear up without help. Maybe you can't gear up as fast as you would like, but it can be done.

None taken and your right I could do it I know I can I'm just really inpatient and I know that but doing it once on console I know how long it takes. I'm just looking for a quick way out. I know most people don't want to just give stuff away but I know there's people that have a bunch of "junk" that's not bad for me, iv already gotten a lot of help from a few people and I couldn't be more greatful.