How long will jester be free for?

I did not know that i thought it was always going to be free.
i guess i better grab it quick when released for me and my lad then.

From the descriptions given, the Jester's seemingly a 'joke character'. So, I can't see them charging for it from the get go and expecting DD hardcore grinders to cough up more dough without at least the option to obtain it free-of-charge. It would too much like fleecing gamers.

The Jester seems more like a 'for casuals' character, which is fine (for free).

Being able to use every weapon an switch between them doesn't seem like a joke. Guess it depends on stats an whether Jester can block. If nothing else tower moving might be powerful depending on how it works.

From the descriptions given, the Jester's seemingly a 'joke character'. So, I can't see them charging for it from the get go and expecting DD hardcore grinders to cough up more dough without at least the option to obtain it free-of-charge. It would too much like fleecing gamers.

The Jester seems more like a 'for casuals' character, which is fine (for free).
It seems rather presumptuous to feel this way about it when it's not permanently free- it's just like all the other "discounted for period of tiem deals, except this is a sweeter deal. Why do you think it's going to be "for casuals" just because it's free for 2 weeks."