What are your weekend plans for Dungeon Defenders?

Most of my Dungeon Defenders plans are outside of the game itself, but I'm going to keep tackling Nightmare mode like I keep telling myself I will. (I'm not the world's biggest fan of brutal difficulty modes. I enjoy playing for fun and to relax.)

What are your weekend Dungeon Defenders plans?

none... getting shipped off for the week
though when i get back ill get to finally tackling NMHC sky city boss farming (my build is sound, but i either DC or fall to my death getting on the ship)

though when i get back ill get to finally tackling NMHC sky city boss farming (my build is sound, but i either DC or fall to my death getting on the ship)

Do you have your build saved on DDPlanner? I'd love to see it.

Keep ticking NM campaign maps off my to do list, farm some boss rush on insane, maybe try NM rush, hit up palantir and see how I do.

EDIT - stupid iPhone. Changed palantir to "panties"...

I panicked a little bit

not yet
... and maybe sound wasnt an appropriate word, as i spam refs all over the place and have 50~ish DU not properly used (which is why ref placement doesnt matter) - though it only needs minimal repairing for boss - auras/infernos/gas
pretty sure it wouldnt work with with more ogres (from more than 2 players/survival)

Wonder when my internet connection will be disconnected, and whether or not I'll be able to get the Jester while it's free. Also, Minecraft projects, and some DD, I suppose. Probably even Saints Row 3 for the gits and shiggles.

Fun, I suppose. Probably make another attempt at NM Boss rush that will probably end because the Dragon is dumb in Boss Rush. Jeez.

My friend and I just beat Mistymire on NM for the first time tonight, so either we'll be tackling Mistymire NM on Survival (for hopefully some upgrades) or trying to beat the rest of the Eternia Shards on NM.

I don't have mine on the planer but I could show it to you sometime if you hit me up. I'll be farming something this weekend. Prolly restocking my shop

Ps gashin I'd love to have you run with godslayer and I if you like.

I'm going to try to earn my first pet rock. I've always been scared of Talay (it's just so big) and only finished it on nightmare yesterday. Had two guys with me there, the first dc'ed, the second one left after we lost like two defenses. Luckily, most of the build was done, and I managed to finish the map. Now on survival with infinite build time, I want to see how far I can get.

Well I had owned DD since launch, pre-ordered.

So I thought id make a new steam account buy the DD:Collection and progress my way up again :)
I also bought my friend a copy of DD:collection and bought one to store in my inventory, so thats 3 copys of DD:collection. I might even give the community some DD copys who dont already have it as i have 3 copys of DD itself. Over the whole time ive played the game ive litterally spent over 220$ on DD DLC etc ! :)

I am very devoted to this game, keep up the good work Trendy ! :)

The best way to beat the boss is a summoner ;) I always had the problem with being zapped or falling down. Use a DPS Summoner. If you get too much damage, use phase shift and leave the ship levitating

Probably keep beating boss rush NM solo, I need the armour and I want to find my friend an Ultimate Classic's Eagle Crested Standard but because he loves playing the Apprentice so much he has no where near the stats needed to beat it himself.

I am getting a little frustrated and the imbalances and lack of progress so I may end up starting up FFXI for the first time in 4 years now that the chore of leveling has been greatly reduced in it.

Boss Rush NMHC, Sky City NMHC (i still need to get a better one than my 338^ saww), while watching the Olympics.

I don't have any plans for DD this weekend, all my friends seem to be leaving the game :(

word.