I just got owned

So after doing nm hc survival wave 25 I got my giraffe, "Its epic win". Pretty funny :P

I've nabbed quite a few of those 53 mana beauties myself, ugh. -_-;; I've never been awarded a good Giraffe on NMHC, sadly. Unlike on Insane HC, where they were guaranteed to have all positives and/or useful for the level of play involved.

My friend Ben, when I ran him through Throne Room NMHC a while back, got a decent one. Of course.

I think I have a grand total of two useful NM girrafes. Both are still relegated to showpieces due to easily aquirable trans/sup/ult pets

I, as well as many others I believe, have always thought that it would be kinda groovy to be able to get the kobold on a treadmill you see in the secret room. With the way the RNG works, though, a nightmare version would probably spontaneously explode on you killing your hero in the process.

I, as well as many others I believe, have always thought that it would be kinda groovy to be able to get the kobold on a treadmill you see in the secret room. With the way the RNG works, though, a nightmare version would probably spontaneously explode on you killing your hero in the process.

LOL... though I think it would be more fitting it you heard the kobold's lit sound sequence right before it exploded on your shoulder.

I got one slightly worse than that last night from NM Alch Labs survival(no HC) had a single positive stat. I was disappointed and insta-sold it since I need to clean up my item box(but don't want to take the time to sort through gear).

You have to feel special. This is a very rare one

It's not that rare, got one too :p

Mine was nowhere near that bad, but my giraffe when I finished my first NMHCMM was worse by far than any I had gotten on lower difficulties. Most of the stats were negative and it sold for like 40k.