Best Monk Weapon these days

Which one reigns supreme these days (for ranged dmg)? Im currently using a 32.5k lemaurian halberd and looking to get a better monk wep. Is it the eternian spear? The monk wrench? Is the STS still king?

Also, i know monk wrenches get 187 ranged per upgrade is that number higher if the weapon is ultiamate?

• 3 weeks later...
i would take the Gamblers Polearm into consideration, it has 159 per rangupgrade and the projectile spread is pretty narrow

I have an Ogre Party Hat which is better than any Gambler's Polearm I've gotten, but there's the fair chance I've just got bad luck. The Monk Wrench is pretty OP from what I've gathered but I don't have one yet myself to compare with.

I have an Ultimate Gamblor's Polearm. 360^. It's at level 348 right now with like 54k damage. I love the spread on it. I prefer it to a range monk wrench. For pure raw dps, a 94k damage StS is still a sight to see.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Obsidian Sparus just deals more damage.

I have a Gamblers Polearm that has ~26k damage on it. I put on a Sparus that has about the same as that, but the dps in tavern is nearly doubled.

stonethrows can do the same dmg.. but cant be aimed up (for djins and goblin copters) and only have one projectile.
my choice would be the sparus any day