A Jester wielding a Steamsaw? Totally not nightmare fuel or nothing. Needless to say, this should be fun.

I'm really happy then choice the Jester to use all weapons. I will pick between going all in or staying back =3 That is assuming her HP scale is not poor. =3

I saw one of the award weapons is a Grenade Launcher, god, I hope they finally let us have a good AOE Huntress weapon. And, I hope it doesn't only do fire damage -___-

The possibilities with this are quite intriguing
The Jester might be a bit OP lol.

They could make hero damage scaling similar to a huntress...

The possibilities with this are quite intriguing

They could make hero damage scaling similar to a huntress...

Like a Monk has a much better ring to it.

Oh god no. NO.

Didn't you know they're going to ninja buff huntress :p

I do hope the jester is a usable addition to our teams as a builder and DPS, and is more than just this RNG madness and defence de-mover

As I just mentioned in the Digest Discussion. I hope they look at rebalancing DPS before or shortly after the release of this or despite the flexibility it will probably end up in the same position the other classes are relative to the Monk and Barbarian.

There did say they were looking into it a few weeks back though so there is hope.

IMO huntress and app should have a bit higher damage to counter their fragility, monk should stay at the same level but be sort of a mid DPS class, considering both melee and range are possible, squire should be bumped ahead of monk and barbarian ahead of squire.

Million dollar question, how are they going to range shoot the monk or will they be forced to melee only?

I am assuming that Jester's will be able to block with Squire weapons , use the knock back on apprentice staffs, and use both the ranged and melee attacks from Monk weapons. I would guess that they added animations specifically for each possible weapon.

The EV was able to do both the App and huntress secondary attacks (reload, aoe blast) so it shouldn't be any problem.

^This.

Jester is gonna be forcing me to play with other random people now. I normally just play with my friends but I don't think any of them's gonna wanna play the Jester like me....