Can some1 explain to me for over 1 month now, every time i search on DD store online for armors, this guy always pops up with +350 in all tower status & Hero stats at the same time, with every fcking type of armor? there is obviously something wrong cuz having hibryd sets of all kind with 350+ in all status, i call it haxx

can some1 do something? i would be glad just not being able to see his itens on DD store when i.m searching for itens. i don.t even need to post a screen, just look for yourself, search for any armor with nice tower status.

But i don.t understand why this guys is still selling stuff, its been over 1 month if remember right, i.m not the only 1 searching on DD store to notice it, something is wrong. But i will report him anyway

it wont stop them, they just make new accounts and do it all over again, iv seen the same person with they same name but diffrent account
just ignore them and dont buy anything from them, be careful with shops, and if a shop sells for money and people buy things from them, both partys will get banned. ino people who jus hack for themselves and private match so they think the cant get caught. cheating seems to be a big thing now for people. its like the cheat cartledge for pokemon. if people want to cheat let them, they will aventually be caught, just dont get involved with them like my friend did.
ignore them
dont join there shops
kick them if the join your game
and play safe
the more we post about this the more it gives them a heads up

Like hatehackers states they just make new accounts. The only reason they keep in business is because people keep buying from them. The only way bad paypal shops will ever end in video games if people stop using them. Even in Diablo 3 they have a real money AH and yet there is still a mega business outside of it which is still going because people use that instead of ingame.

As for bans we take down several bad shops daily, sometimes just a few minutes of them creating an account and opening up a shop. But we can't be everywhere all the time though I personally do like to keep a watchful eye on Ranked as much as I can :)

reason paypal shops will always exist -> noobs buy from them. they make probably 10 or 20 dollars off a sale. why would you buy a set for that much....? wasting your money.
seller > sells a couple sets and gets banned. with that money he goes and buys as many accounts as he wants and then keeps selling. there will always be people who are dumb enough to buy from them.

and as IceArrow said only way to keep them out of buisness is not to buy from them, but its like everygame, people always want a shortcut to success, and these guys provide it and the stupid balloons that buy from them are really wasting there own money, coz in the end what use is a weapon you may end up changing for a better one? plus you wont always play this game forever so its money down the drain,
my only worry is because these guys are hacking items that look legit, someone could buy them, them sell them on for mana in game and you are they guy who gets caught not knowing you have a hacked item, so you get banned. it sucks coz these guys get legit players banned but know one realizes. they are like a rash that spreads and wont go away.....:/

and as IceArrow said only way to keep them out of buisness is not to buy from them, but its like everygame, people always want a shortcut to success, and these guys provide it and the stupid balloons that buy from them are really wasting there own money, coz in the end what use is a weapon you may end up changing for a better one? plus you wont always play this game forever so its money down the drain,
my only worry is because these guys are hacking items that look legit, someone could buy them, them sell them on for mana in game and you are they guy who gets caught not knowing you have a hacked item, so you get banned. it sucks coz these guys get legit players banned but know one realizes. they are like a rash that spreads and wont go away.....:/

I really wish you were wrong and we could get rid of the jerks!
Alas you are not.
We just need to do our best to deal with them by NOT buying from them.
Except that they are there and bear with it.

reason paypal shops will always exist -> noobs buy from them. they make probably 10 or 20 dollars off a sale. why would you buy a set for that much....? wasting your money.
seller > sells a couple sets and gets banned. with that money he goes and buys as many accounts as he wants and then keeps selling. there will always be people who are dumb enough to buy from them.

It's like drug deals.
Someone buys = Pays for hacked items
You get caught selling drugs = Trendy catches you with a Banhammer
You escape = You make a new account
Being caught possessing drugs = Getting reported for having illegal goods in your possession

Those are just some of the similarities.

I really wish you were wrong and we could get rid of the jerks!
Alas you are not.
We just need to do our best to deal with them by NOT buying from them.
Except that they are there and bear with it.

wish i was wrong to dude
wish there was a button we could press when in their shop that scans all their items realizes there hacked n then poof, vac, trendy and ip banned lol
i jus feel sorry for the legit people who dont know they have hacked gear