where to drop best mythical tower set ?

Hardest level you can complete essentially. There's no difference in chance for "tower" versus "dps" gear- it's all random, just so that's clear.

Exception to "hardest you can win" rule might be City in the Cliffs, Karathiki, and Talay Mines - these maps are significantly more difficult in relation to the drop quality, so you're better off with sky city or aquanos. This just my opinion but I feel like Palantir is in the "too hard for the reward quality" as well. I think Aquanos probably has the best risk/reward ratio out of all the maps in the game.

Hardest level you can complete essentially. There's no difference in chance for "tower" versus "dps" gear- it's all random, just so that's clear.

Exception to "hardest you can win" rule might be City in the Cliffs, Karathiki, and Talay Mines - these maps are significantly more difficult in relation to the drop quality, so you're better off with sky city or aquanos. This just my opinion but I feel like Palantir is in the "too hard for the reward quality" as well. I think Aquanos probably has the best risk/reward ratio out of all the maps in the game.

Ok let me be more specific. I have tower stats between 600-1000(assorted between every single building class and my dps monk). I can do most of the normal campaign on nightmare. And can do survival insane HC on all the maps. So for me, with those stats, which is best bang for my buck? Is palantir campaign HC good? Or Aquanos survival insane HC? I have myths but I need better myths to push my stats to 1000-1500.

Thanks

Ok let me be more specific. I have tower stats between 600-1000(assorted between every single building class and my dps monk). I can do most of the normal campaign on nightmare. And can do survival insane HC on all the maps. So for me, with those stats, which is best bang for my buck? Is palantir campaign HC good? Or Aquanos survival insane HC? I have myths but I need better myths to push my stats to 1000-1500.

Thanks
Here's my plan for you, which I've given before.

Start with Magus Quarters survival. With a strong setup, you should be able to full clear it within a few tries. from there, move to an area 3 map, either ramparts or Endless spires, until you can clear it or nearly clear it. After finding some upgrades there, move to Misty until you can full clear that. Then it's aquanos or sky city all the way.

This is the path that I took, and my stats were fairly close to yours when I started these survival runs.

Try Magus NM HC survival. Mix mode if you can handle it will help a lot. Very easy to defend even at lower stats.

If you are low enough it could still be a tough fight but i found it to be a solid money maker and drop some decent gear as well.
You could easily get gear that hits the 1500 range or better (range permitting of course).

I just picked up a Mythical leather set there on NM HC MM the other day that has Already hit 950,1900,1100,1050 in build stats. with some upgrades still available.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the advice. I am going to try with my friend who is at the same place as me. I will see how far I can go on survival there. I will start out in HC non MM. I will report back tomorrow about how I do.

Thanks guys. I appreciate the advice. I am going to try with my friend who is at the same place as me. I will see how far I can go on survival there. I will start out in HC non MM. I will report back tomorrow about how I do.

Good luck and have fun!

With his stats I recommend using Aura stacks (Electric+Ensnare+Drain) with a buff beam across it and Minion walls (archers with a mage). My stats have been skyrocketing from 800+ to 1200+ since I started using that strategy. I've beem farming NMHC Survival Glitterhelm for the exp and loot using that strat.

If you don't have a good Seahorse from Insane Aquanos Survival, get one. those things can easily do 2 million dps in Nightmare. I just leave my Hero Monk AFK near goblin copter spawns and watch them get blasted into oblivion.

So I did Nightmare Hardcore Magus yesterday. Did all 25 levels. And I got no upgrades to my armor, with exception like 2 side grade pieces for some of my builders. It took over 2 hours and I didn't gain much. I made pretty good mana, but that's about it. Is there a higher level I should try? (remember my towers stats are 600-1000).

Is this good enough for ramparts? being my stats and all

Thanks

So I did Nightmare Hardcore Magus yesterday. Did all 25 levels. And I got no upgrades to my armor, with exception like 2 side grade pieces for some of my builders. It took over 2 hours and I didn't gain much. I made pretty good mana, but that's about it. Is there a higher level I should try? (remember my towers stats are 600-1000).

Thanks

That's range for ya.

One thing that can help is running it with an active summoner or at least opening chests with a summoner.

If the summoner is the only class on the field chest and enemies will drop ONLY armor and accessories.

The share increase in volume of armor helps the odds of getting better armor.

Running Magus with active summoner yields some of the best cash to difficulty ratio in the game.

As for other levels give em a shot and see how it goes.

I live on Magus my self due to the fact that with 2 summoners out I can usually hit the 600mil cap twice in one wave 13-25 run.
I also net 2 serpents and 2 giraffes out of the deal not to shabby.
Add me if you would like some help or even just to make a new friend.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027572828/

That's range for ya.

One thing that can help is running it with an active summoner or at least opening chests with a summoner.

If the summoner is the only class on the field chest and enemies will drop ONLY armor and accessories.

The share increase in volume of armor helps the odds of getting better armor.

Running Magus with active summoner yields some of the best cash to difficulty ratio in the game.

As for other levels give em a shot and see how it goes.

I live on Magus my self due to the fact that with 2 summoners out I can usually hit the 600mil cap twice in one wave 13-25 run.
I also net 2 serpents and 2 giraffes out of the deal not to shabby.
Add me if you would like some help or even just to make a new friend.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198027572828/

Thanks man, I will definitely add you. I always enjoy playing with people who have a good attitude about the game. I got 2 serpents with good stats, my 2 giraffes had too many negatives to be good. I will try with the two summoner approach to see if that yields better equipment.

Thanks

Go ahead and move to an Area 3 ramp (ramparts or spires are ideal). I'm suprised you found nothing useful though. How many times did you run it? If you are able to clear an area 3 map in survival, move on to Misty. If you can clear misty, move to aquanos.

Go ahead and move to an Area 3 ramp (ramparts or spires are ideal). I'm suprised you found nothing useful though. How many times did you run it? If you are able to clear an area 3 map in survival, move on to Misty. If you can clear misty, move to aquanos.

I ran it once last night, then stopped to watch some Olympics lol. But it took over 2 hours. I get home from wrok at 6:00pm, so either I play two straight in a roll, or a spare some time to do other stuff. I get more play in on the weekends. I will try again tonight.

Thanks for the replies. I appreciate it.