this item is ''better''

^^ this one has got to be the best..
ok this must happen to all my armor now.... i get ''green'' armor when its poopy and some times not one stat is better

is there some logic behind this or is it just broken?

i remember after 7.2 i started seeing a **** ton of green armor... something must have changed because my armor didn't.
high value myths now seem to turn green over your trans/supreme armor, like when i run summoner there's at least 15 high value myths on the ground that are green.

i remember after 7.2 i started seeing a **** ton of green armor... something must have changed because my armor didn't.
high value myths now seem to turn green over your trans/supreme armor, like when i run summoner there's at least 15 high value myths on the ground that are green.

look at the second one its not even good in anyway.. price or stats -_-

look at the second one its not even good in anyway.. price or stats -_-

the lightning stance is better :p

I thought this had always been broken.

Since they added super items, yes its broken

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Honestly what I wanted them to implement a year ago that I figured was a simply solution that would have been added soon was to add an option for the player to choose 3 primary stats, and the upgrade algorithm shows upgrades that have 2 of those stats higher than what you have. This would theoretically mean all visibly upgrades have a good chance of really being upgrades, and we wont get crap like the above where something that is CLEARLY not an upgrade in any way, be it tower stats on a dps char or a general low stat item be shown as an upgrade.

Kind of makes me worried, usually i only pickup and look at greens, but should i now look at every item?

Honestly what I wanted them to implement a year ago that I figured was a simply solution that would have been added soon was to add an option for the player to choose 3 primary stats, and the upgrade algorithm shows upgrades that have 2 of those stats higher than what you have. This would theoretically mean all visibly upgrades have a good chance of really being upgrades, and we wont get crap like the above where something that is CLEARLY not an upgrade in any way, be it tower stats on a dps char or a general low stat item be shown as an upgrade.

I believe the next "upgrade" system should not be based on our current gear at all.

It's a problem with the way quality is generated - the amount of unused upgrades is part of a multiplier.

Full upgrading gear reduces that multiplier to 1.0, while the gain in quality from stat upgrades, especially for high-end myths and up, is lower than the loss in quality from that multiplier going down.

So you'll see stuff like this - a Supreme armor with around 35k quality when it spawned ends up "worse" than a middle-tier myth with 17k quality because the 2.35 bonus multiplier from having 300 unused upgrades has been traded for about 2500 quality worth of hero stat points and resistances.

The system's heavly flawed in that regard; quality comparison would work better if the game checked maximum possible final quality instead of using the upgrades available multiplier. But that could necessitate a rebalance in how quality tags (Myth, Trans etc) are applied.

I know they're planning a more useful and customizable upgrade system, but really if they just added an option to either:

1) Green arrows on trans/sup/ult irrespective of stats

or

2) Remove the light blue mythical dots from the overlay entirely (i.e, not gray, make the damned things invisible)

then it would help tremendously at finding useful upgrades. Particularly in maps like Talay or Sky City where certain areas become death zones and so get clogged with items. It's impossible to tell if there's something useful lurking under the 40 mythical muskets clogging the map.

Obviously, a large number of people both need and want mythical items, which is why I'd like this to be an option for people don't.

1) Green arrows on trans/sup/ult irrespective of stats

I would LOVE to see this as an available option to have implemented.

It really is laughable how useless the indicator can be. Seems like the programming time would be better spent on this than on making sure our minions are webbable. ;-)

I hope the new filter is happening soon...
wave 31 of 80 was what I saw.

Obviously on open (sig, and not a map I know)