SUPER Events taking a break until August 17th

i probably have alot you can make a high five for the squire (just like the t26) that hits faster than any other high five has the same damage as the t26 and same stats what do you think so far of all of them?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you can make a weapon for the huntress you can name it of course but it's (just like the t26) and it says base damage only but here's the catch if you upgrade the base damage it actually does all elemental damage so lets say it does just for show 1000 flame, 1000 poison, and 1000 electric. and for the apprentice you could have a staff (like the t26) but it should have more upgrades because it's the apprentice so it should have 100 knockback at least 50 charge or lower with 60 upgrades and same stats what do you think?.

ok some challenges is going to be harder but of course difficulty insane+ :) person squire only spike barricades and arrows lol squire requirements has to have a weapon under 100 upgrades no pets allowed. for apprentice under 80 upgrades, insane+, pets allowed, only magic missles and the deadly strikers allowed. huntress insane+, weapon under 60, only dynamite and electric ones, no pets allowed. for monk insane+ weapon under 120 since he's the weakest, only slow auras and enrage auras pets allowed. hope you like them.

Since Classic's staff won't be coming to console, I say you make it an event item. :>

agreed. i'm kinda bummed out that the weapons for shards 4 are not included. i've heard a lot of good things about those weapons ... not only Classic's Eagle Crested Standard but also ranged weapons for the monk. let's hope randomized weapons are good, although it won't be the same as receiving something new and different.

A donkey after Bigbaboi. "Suave Baboi" The donkey has a huge smile and looks like he is dancing, and Baboi is ALWAYS laughing or playing music for us during the events.

Baboi showed me a donkey named exactly that... he will be delighted to see this as an event item :)

(no disrespect. no offense to anyone)
correct me if i'm wrong, but i hope that the future event pets are well balanced, not overpowered, yet unique and not discourage farming in-game pets that are potentially more powerful.

We're working on a way to make events more transparent and fairer for all. There will be more details on this shortly, but expect big things! *Did somebody say google docs?* For those of you trying to sell event items in large quantities, well you're not going to like the changes we make ;)

excellent... lol

my favorite event was "Tag Team" because it involved teamwork - strategy and tactics was essential and communication was vital - it was challenging and fun.

Haha Nice you guys deserve a well rested break! events are awsome and even though i switched to pc i still like participating in ps3 events cause it brings me back and the people there are amazing ;D keep up the good work ^^ (might come back when that patch comes out)

This^ hehehe and yea google docs is the way to go.. And about selling event items got me really curious.. Can't wait For the announcement.. :)

Thanks to all hosts for making this a great set of events I had such a great time and tito is taking ur advice classic bc im lvling him on the break so im lvling to and Squire's classic pet as a squire animus with 120^

i think you should make either an event fairy or a super strong ancient dragon pet with 80^ and -25 on all twr stats.

start base 100
progectiles 5
projectile speed 666
dmg bonus 25 the rest 10
78 required
color YELLOW :) (i love yellow btw)

hey guys enjuoy your well deserved Break. i Just want to say that TittoDaddy and BigBaBoi are my Favorite Hosts. They ALWAYS know how to make it Fun and more of a Challenge. i say make a midevil dragon pet that Glows Blue (body) for Titto& Bright Red (wings) For BigBaBoi. & Call it.... 1BigBaDaddy!

name a huntress pet after "twnmethod" i had 2 events with twnmethod and had a blast. two small huntress animus one on each
shoulder with same upgrade as lil carnage and mentor and since its a special each animus shot 3 fire bot like lil carnage and mentor.it'll help us out on insane plus

make a giraffe with 1/1 upgrades with +45 in all stats! Might be op but not for long ;p And as for best experience, i would say with twinmethod during the monks only weekend event. One of my team mates kept lagging out during the wave which made it a little difficult. But i have to say it was fun and funny seeing the occasional chicken flying by from twinmethod's gun :p

For the next events can u try to use a donkey its would be pretty nice if u make a neon colored donkey XD

For the next super event, mmmm, a girafe. Very cool girafe with many color. 5/60 upgrades ''not too good'', with 10-20-30-40 Hero, 10-20-30-40 Towers :P. Soo, good August Event !!

I would like to see a powerfull donkey with +3 or +4 shoot and with alot of upgrade :P

^ Yeah! Donkey bring it on. I say can we have donkeys' with no negative stats so we can really use him in tower builders or dps??.. well, its still a suggestion.. =)

Google docs for the win

very interested in this new counter to people trading,multiple pets.

My idea

Drifters Draconis Jr........a dragon, just want a,new dragon

The next event pet should be a fairy
-
Melody The Wise Details Knowledge is power ..
-
Legendary Fairy Details A Legend of the ages ..
-
With 1/1 upgrades, With heal skill points at 999
-
This pet should also boost ability 1 & 2 by 50 and heal rate at 7
-
And she should be all white like kari the brave but with a pink glow & 2 inches taller ..
-
Two good names & details to choose from :)
-