Sign in to follow this  
M1LLER_T1ME

your favorite anime ? excluding naruto / bleach / one piece

id like to know peoples favorite anime besides those three in title because they are all well known

my favorites are soul eater and future diaries( Mirai Nikki) i also love the three above but there very commonly known

Fruits basket is my favorite out of all the ones I have seen so far. I also liked Demon King Daimao, although it was fairly short.

Full Metal Alchemist, and i know im not suppose to say it but one peace I just love monkey D luffy too much not to say it. I named my guinea pig after him.

man i forgot about FMA that was a good one also i cant belive i forgot that one , and now imma try the ones posted above from stakie and xScoobs

man i forgot about FMA that was a good one also i cant belive i forgot that one , and now imma try the ones posted above from stakie and xScoobs

Deadman wonderland is fairly new, its on its first season airs on saturdays after bleacg...pretty cool and interesting show

Naruto.... That's really the only anime I watch I really don't have time for other anime.. Wish I did though :(

Naruto.... That's really the only anime I watch I really don't have time for other anime.. Wish I did though :(
ahhhh bro theres lots of good anime out there to watch thats really good ( Naruto is my favorite ) u gotta open up your pallet of anime

ahhhh bro theres lots of good anime out there to watch thats really good ( Naruto is my favorite ) u gotta open up your pallet of anime
yea yea I've been thinking of watch Soul Eater I seen some previews I thought it looked pretty good but I keep pushing it away

I really like Claymore. Found it on Netflix one day and finished watching all the episodes. Would really love to read all the comics.

"Foo, you are my favorite forum poster. That is all." - Classic22
after every post, you have to always manually add that line in, huh? Pretty good sign of narcissism, being that you can just chuck it in your siggy and be done with it.

Tough to narrow it down! soooo Top 5 as of recently~
Soul Eater, HOTD, Axis Powers Hetalia, Sgt Frog, Kuro****suji(Black Butler)!

My fiancee likes Rosario+Vampire :) I think Trinity Blood is good, along side witchblade, Black blood brothers, Dance in the Vampire bund(oddly all revolving around vampires or shapeshifting). Also sacred blacksmith, but i think a funny one is Kenichi: The mightiest desciple! Right now i'm watching Phantom: requiem for the phantom, all of which can be found on Netflix. If you're reading this, it might take a while.

An anime with a good plot would be sekirei, but it is TV-MA. In other words........Bacon.
Anywho, elfen lied is very gory but good, also TV-MA.
Air gear is good as well.
Chrome Shield Regios is another (recommending this one to start off.)
Fullmetal Alchemist, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood are good.
Kaze No Stigma is another
D. Gray-Man Is good, but cuts off due to a lazy anime writer -_-
Ouran Highschool Host Club is funny, also include alot of famous voice actors.
Aquarion is an amzing anime (recommending this one as well.)
Blood+ is a really long anime, gets boring for about 5 eps but it pick back up. Really good in general.
Vandread is good, good plot and story.
xxxHolic is really good too! Not TV-MA idk why they named it that but it is a very interesting anime.
Eden of the east as well. Confusing at first but really good.
Nabari no Ou is good if you're into naruto and stuff.

That should be a good list of animes lol! If anyone wants more suggestions, just contact me :)