supreme or ultimate guardians?

hi i was just curious about guardian pets, i have come across, trans guardians on shipwreck, but is it possible to find supreme and ultimate guardians? or am i just wasting my time farming trying to find one?

It is not likely if possible at all. Dingle is best one to ask but basically Supreme and Ultimate pets require a much higher quality of stats to obtain relative to Armour and Weapons, and because Guardians lack the Attack stat they loose out on a lot of potential points in the calculation to determine loot quality.

The only reason other pets have been reaching Ultimate quality since Shards 4 is because Boss Rush and Palantir give large stat multipliers that result in DPS pest getting very high base attack as well as good stats.

I really do not know for certain if they exist.

IF they are out there try running Palantir or boss Rush You might just get lucky.

I got a supreme Hawk and an Ultimate Steam bot from Palantir so odds are those are the places to get them IF they are out there. Good Luck.

ultimate guardians cant exists acording to dingle. supreme can however exist. but only from boss rush and palantir

thanks for the replies, i think there are only 2 pets types you can get in boss rush and palantair, guardians only reward from shipwreck but thanks anyway :)

thanks for the replies, i think there are only 2 pets types you can get in boss rush and palantair, guardians only reward from shipwreck but thanks anyway :)

no, ive gotten bird, tiger, dragon from boss rush in ultimate.
ive gotten all pets as supreme exept guards but it should be possible

Even Supreme Guardians are theoretically impossible to generate legitimately.

Required quality: 84000
Value of a guardian with 495 in all 8 hero stat slots, 100 boost, 100 range, +1 towers boosted and 254 upgrades: around 83300 (Varies slightly per guardian because they each store their boost in a different stat, which gets different multipliers... but still not enough)

Remember that extra upgrades above 254 are rolled after quality is set, so a Transcendent Guardian that spawns with those stats and gets +70 ups from being Transcendent doesn't retroactively qualify for Supreme or Ultimate.

More or less, don't bother looking for a Supreme/Ultimate Guardian, If they even exist, in all likelihood they've been hacked. There is a possible condition which can occur which could possibly generate Supreme randomly, but it's in the realm of "Theoretically possible, but statistically not worth considering" (because range generates in a very high stat range and is forcibly rolled over after quality is determined - it can actually roll as high as the hero stats, but is reduced below 90 after generation is finished. Even with that, the item generation has to be more or less perfect.)

Even Supreme Guardians are theoretically impossible to generate legitimately.

Required quality: 84000
Value of a guardian with 495 in all 8 hero stat slots, 100 boost, 100 range, +1 towers boosted and 254 upgrades: around 83300 (Varies slightly per guardian because they each store their boost in a different stat, which gets different multipliers... but still not enough)

Remember that extra upgrades above 254 are rolled after quality is set, so a Transcendent Guardian that spawns with those stats and gets +70 ups from being Transcendent doesn't retroactively qualify for Supreme or Ultimate.

More or less, don't bother looking for a Supreme/Ultimate Guardian, If they even exist, in all likelihood they've been hacked. There is a possible condition which can occur which could possibly generate Supreme randomly, but it's in the realm of "Theoretically possible, but statistically not worth considering" (because range generates in a very high stat range and is forcibly rolled over after quality is determined - it can actually roll as high as the hero stats, but is reduced below 90 after generation is finished. Even with that, the item generation has to be more or less perfect.)

ok thanks dude :)

range generates in a very high stat range and is forcibly rolled over after quality is determined

I'm uncertain if this is still true. Certainly it seems to be for Propeller Cats, which have terrible ranges like 7 or 15, but Guardians from Palantir (and even the tavernkeeper) now seem to spawn with ranges from 1 - ~800, and boost strength is regularly overcapped. That said, I've never seen a guardian better than trans, and I have some I'd consider excellent so the stats on a supreme one would have to be ludicrous.

I'm uncertain if this is still true. Certainly it seems to be for Propeller Cats, which have terrible ranges like 7 or 15, but Guardians from Palantir (and even the tavernkeeper) now seem to spawn with ranges from 1 - ~800, and boost strength is regularly overcapped. That said, I've never seen a guardian better than trans, and I have some I'd consider excellent so the stats on a supreme one would have to be ludicrous.

Ah, you're right, it's only Propeller Cat that has range roll down. Would've thought they'd add that to guardians, but apparently not.

And yes, the stats needed to get Supreme are very ludicrous. Range being able to spawn so far above the maximum value that's actually useful is the only reason Supreme guardians are even possible - and they still need perfect everything else.