[REQUEST] Start at certain points on Crystalline Dimension - Save Option

Okay, how about we change it so the reward quality is lower, possibly a lot lower if you don't start at wave 1?
That would give people average rewards, so you can get much better rewards elseware
This would solve the problem of it being easily farmed? Wouldn't it?

It would be equivalent to the current economic downturn. not to mention, a lot of people would lose interest with the game too quickly knowing that the current best equipment is readily farmed.

But it really isn't the best. Sky City boss drops are the best and those are easily farmed.

I've update the OP with my solution to the farming problem
Here it is

Obviously, this would make getting the rewards a bit easier, so to fix this, if you don't start at wave 1, the reward quality would be a lot lower, maybe change the rewards quality to the next difficulty. So playing on Nightmareand starting on a different plane, would get you a insane reward instead of Nightmare. This would prevent people farming the best rewards.

Do you think this would solve the problem?

Oh, I also got a reply from Hit, he said that he has passed this onto the Dev team. Hopefully something comes from this.

I've update the OP with my solution to the farming problem
Here it is

Obviously, this would make getting the rewards a bit easier, so to fix this, if you don't start at wave 1, the reward quality would be a lot lower, maybe change the rewards quality to the next difficulty. So playing on Nightmareand starting on a different plane, would get you a insane reward instead of Nightmare. This would prevent people farming the best rewards.

Do you think this would solve the problem?

Oh, I also got a reply from Hit, he said that he has passed this onto the Dev team. Hopefully something comes from this.

i dont no if that would be a good or bad thing, even if you do that the way the loot is rolled now is close to terrible anyway, there are many posts about it, and like said before sky city is easy farmed but you dont always get a great weapon.
you would stil need to fight the end boss, which is not easy, and could stil end up with terrible items

i think that if you die on the plain you restart from the 1st wave on that plain so say if you are on the mage plain, and you die on the second wave of it, you have to start from the 1st wave of the mage plain etc

Hi, So beating Crystalline Dimension on Nightmare is one of the only things I have yet to do, and I need it for Ultimate Defender
I have tried to play it many times, but I always die, and wasting an hour+ each time is pretty annoying, and i'm sure many people will agree with me.

So what I'm asking for, is to be able to start at one of the areas on CD, much like starting on a wave on survival. So what would happen is, if you've beaten an area, when you go on Mission Setup in Tavern, there will be an option of what area to start on. So you could start on any area you want, as long as you've beaten it.

This would be a great option for many people because only 0.1% of people have manage to beat it on Nightmare.

Obviously, this would make getting the rewards a bit easier, so to fix this, if you don't start at wave 1, the reward quality would be a lot lower, maybe change the rewards quality to the next difficulty. So playing on Nightmare and starting on a different plane, would get you a insane reward instead of Nightmare. This would prevent people farming the best rewards.

If you don't agree, then please post why below, and I'll try and modify my idea to make it the best it can be

i dont agree with lowering loot qaulity.

I don't think checkpoints is a good idea, because that would be too easy to just do it until it is done. Altogether, I think that they should just lower the stats on some of the enemies and mega-nerf the knockback on the Old One's blows. Make it so that knocking you off the map isn't a likely thing.

Also, as a tip to those attempting CD atm, stand in the dead center of the boss fight and when he's about to knock you off, just face towards it. Usually helps.

I really want a Trendy response to this, to see if they are considering it or not, but they never look in the Suggestions thread.
I'm going to send Hito, Jer, and Tsuda a private message asking them to check out this thread, but whether they do or not.... I don't know

They do read it. Like I said, only time will tell. We just got to keep this thread or any other thread like this active to show, hey we want this. That's how the survival choosing waves ended up happening.

I guess they also don't want people farming the weapons. But I honestly don't see why that's a big deal the steam saw and classic's stafff are better (not sure about the spear and eternia cannon).

And not to mention that the RNG will likely screw you over anyways on it. If they're going to keep the Crystal dimension as it is, then they should at least set a minimum threshold on the quality.

I honestly think they don't wanna may people to have this achievement just like V-Day NM achievement before they made it way to easy.

bad idea honestly. Do you really think that it wouldn't be "broken" for them to make end-game content THAT easily farmed? I mean, think about the impact that would have on not only the game, but the economy contained inside the game. It would be equivalent to the current economic downturn. not to mention, a lot of people would lose interest with the game too quickly knowing that the current best equipment is readily farmed.

As some_guy said, other things are better then what you get from the final map. Thus making farming that level boring and useless. The Drops already there suck so it really doesn't matter.

i dont agree with lowering loot qaulity.

Lowering it or not, it already sucks, so doesn't really matter.

We will not be making any changes to the way you play the Crystalline Dimension. If this changes in the future, we will let the community know.

Cheers.

We will not be making any changes to the way you play the Crystalline Dimension. If this changes in the future, we will let the community know.

Cheers.

Thanks for the reply Tsuda, it's good to know people read it and are aware of the communities stance. Weither or not you decide to implement it in the future I am happy to know the Trendy read the thread. :D