[REQUEST] Start at certain points on Crystalline Dimension - Save Option

Hi, So beating Crystalline Dimension on Nightmare is one of the only things I have yet to do, and I need it for Ultimate Defender
I have tried to play it many times, but I always die, and wasting an hour+ each time is pretty annoying, and i'm sure many people will agree with me.

So what I'm asking for, is to be able to start at one of the areas on CD, much like starting on a wave on survival. So what would happen is, if you've beaten an area, when you go on Mission Setup in Tavern, there will be an option of what area to start on. So you could start on any area you want, as long as you've beaten it.

This would be a great option for many people because only 0.1% of people have manage to beat it on Nightmare.

Obviously, this would make getting the rewards a bit easier, so to fix this, if you don't start at wave 1, the reward quality would be a lot lower, maybe change the rewards quality to the next difficulty. So playing on Nightmare and starting on a different plane, would get you a insane reward instead of Nightmare. This would prevent people farming the best rewards.

If you don't agree, then please post why below, and I'll try and modify my idea to make it the best it can be

It's the last achievement I need as well and I agree with this but also they could do something to where if you lose you can restart 1 wave back, like let's say if you on The final boss you die, so you go back to boss rush wave then back to final boss. Just some form of an idea to not have to waste hours of our life doing the same thing over n over again just for nothing in return.

It's the last achievement I need as well and I agree with this but also they could do something to where if you lose you can restart 1 wave back, like let's say if you on The final boss you die, so you go back to boss rush wave then back to final boss. Just some form of an idea to not have to waste hours of our life doing the same thing over n over again just for nothing in return.

Well you do get one thing, screwed by the RNG and get a crappy wep, but.... I don't want to talk about that here. Once i beat this map, I will probably never do it again, it's just a endless time waste at the moment, and I'm sure most people will want something done about it
All I want is the achievement and the super legendary costume, but I don't even want to think about HC.....

I agree with this so much!! It hate starting over and over and over I'm about to quit it's way to hard to get Ultimate Defender all I need is this last one!!!

Crystalline Dimension sucks because of it. 75-80 mins just to try and kill the boss without dying? Nah.

I'm afraid of even trying it for the same reason and that's dying after an hour of attempting to beat the damn boss

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

+1. I am loathe to even attempt it again. There is no precedent for having to reset all of your defenses every 2 waves. This is a game. Supposed to be fun.

Yeah its a pretty long mission ,although i have confident of surviving wave 13-18 with the help of three good guys.We just be killed by the old one very soon and thats very annoying .

Well you do get one thing, screwed by the RNG and get a crappy wep, but.... I don't want to talk about that here. Once i beat this map, I will probably never do it again, it's just a endless time waste at the moment, and I'm sure most people will want something done about it
All I want is the achievement and the super legendary costume, but I don't even want to think about HC.....

Ya but my issue is I want all 4 costumes... thus having to beat it 4 times. =/

i agree with this, i have ran CD 13times and got killed everytime by the boss :(
spending an hour to get to him to be slapped off like a wet fish is no fun :/, no matter how hard i try to dodge

If people disagree, can you please post why so we can see what's wrong with the idea
Or is it just the people with 4k stats who think its a breeze

If people disagree, can you please post why so we can see what's wrong with the idea
Or is it just the people with 4k stats who think its a breeze

Even if it gets to the point where it's easy, it's still going to be way too time consuming. I don't understand why they didn't just make one plane with all 4 heroes in the crystals, instead of separate planes for each one.

like 1 or 2 weeks ago there was a bug that allowed you to start on wave 17. the bug was ninja patched. so im pretty sure they want you to play through it all.

however i agree. the monsterpart of it isnt hard. its the last wave that is hard

+1
i loaded it up... saw the time limit (90 mins? icr - assumed it would take around that long to complete) recalled hearing about how hard the boss was, didnt want to waste that time/effort - returned to tavern.
though id prefer checkpoints (still forces you to play through it all - if you quit, you have to start at the beginning... but if you fail you just got back to the last checkpoint) and might finally convince me to play it

+1
i loaded it up... saw the time limit (90 mins? icr - assumed it would take around that long to complete) recalled hearing about how hard the boss was, didnt want to waste that time/effort - returned to tavern.
though id prefer checkpoints (still forces you to play through it all - if you quit, you have to start at the beginning... but if you fail you just got back to the last checkpoint) and might finally convince me to play it

The only thing that should be taking that much time or more is survival. I know it's the final level but no other game makes the final level a butt load longer then all it's previous levels.

I just think Trendy doesn't want many people to have this achievement and quite a bit of people already got away with getting it by exploiting that bug. All we can do is hope, we did eventually get choose a wave for survival so only time will tell.

All we can do is hope, we did eventually get choose a wave for survival so only time will tell.

I really want a Trendy response to this, to see if they are considering it or not, but they never look in the Suggestions thread.
I'm going to send Hito, Jer, and Tsuda a private message asking them to check out this thread, but whether they do or not.... I don't know

I really want a Trendy response to this, to see if they are considering it or not, but they never look in the Suggestions thread.
I'm going to send Hito, Jer, and Tsuda a private message asking them to check out this thread, but whether they do or not.... I don't know

I assure you that they do read the suggestion forum.

I agree that this needs to be added because the last five times i've done CD, two times I lost on boss gaunt, one time I got old one to half hp & killed me, other two times my game just crashed

I guess they also don't want people farming the weapons. But I honestly don't see why that's a big deal the steam saw and classic's stafff are better (not sure about the spear and eternia cannon).

And not to mention that the RNG will likely screw you over anyways on it. If they're going to keep the Crystal dimension as it is, then they should at least set a minimum threshold on the quality.

the problem i see in being able to start later is that it makes it considerably easier for players to farm the rewards (which would make having one alot less impressive)
- im still +1, just explaining more why id prefer checkpoints

bad idea honestly. Do you really think that it wouldn't be "broken" for them to make end-game content THAT easily farmed? I mean, think about the impact that would have on not only the game, but the economy contained inside the game. It would be equivalent to the current economic downturn. not to mention, a lot of people would lose interest with the game too quickly knowing that the current best equipment is readily farmed.