My thoughts on Insane+ (From what I could see)

In short:

Easy for hero DPS in small maps but any missed Ogres will pretty much end you

Near impossible for Pure Strategy on Ogre infested maps

Thank You :)

That the challenge I want

It's not really the challenge we want, it's the challenge we NEED to keep playing. I'm just sure that missing an ogre is the only way that you can fail as so many people have OP DPS.

If you have 800 Tower Health on Magic Blockades, 400+ Health/ATK on Aura's, and 200+ Health on Harpoons It's easy. The key to stop a OGRE is to put a strength drain over the magic blockades and then confuse the OGRE. Just thought I'd add that ;)

This is my opinion!
-Mobs need to be faster!
-Mobs need for health!
-Mobs need to hit harder!!!
If hit was good enough at Dungeon Defenders I bet he could have found a strategy with the stats he had! I DON'T want that! I want a difficulty that requires armor that is good! If your not good in stats or the game there's no way to win! That's the kind of difficulty I want!!!
Edit: I also want ogres to spawn just as much as they do on Nightmare! At least 8 ogres spawn on Nightmare every round!

This is my opinion!
-Mobs need to be faster!
-Mobs need for health!
-Mobs need to hit harder!!!
If hit was good enough at Dungeon Defenders I bet he could have found a strategy with the stats he had! I DON'T want that! I want a difficulty that requires armor that is good! If your not good in stats or the game there's no way to win! That's the kind of difficulty I want!!!
Edit: I also want ogres to spawn just as much as they do on Nightmare! At least 8 ogres spawn on Nightmare every round!

I completely agree with you, but I think they should balance it for PS otherwise it will be impossible as the stat scaling means that our gear would never be good enough. I think Insane plus will be easy for any competent player or team, expecially with our gear.

if that happens Insane+ will be for 74-78lvl+ people, cuz you never will beat it whit the equip you have in lvl 70

if that happens Insane+ will be for 74-78lvl+ people, cuz you never will beat it whit the equip you have in lvl 70
That's how it's supposed to be.

Morrago will be VERY difficult it seems. Usually I don't even kill ogres until the djinn are gone, I just ignore them.,now that wont really be an option. Same thing goes with boss wave of all the dlc

but whit the fix of moraggo, you can play whit 3 more people, so its more easy to kill djins and ogres

but whit the fix of moraggo, you can play whit 3 more people, so its more easy to kill djins and ogres
^^^ Yes I think Insane+ will be too much of a challenge for a single player but with 2-4 players they will go through it like it's nothing but I still think it will be possible to solo.