Am I the only one or what? (To all guys)

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You win advice: Don't text a guy you like and said him a short message that you know he won't be able to reply to it really ticks a guy off maybe a little :D anyways when are you going to help me on aquanos? :)
LOL wow. that is not what I wanted to win.
I hardly text people anyway. I only have one text buddy :D lol oh and I shall help you soon. O_o

You win me :) lol
Oh yeah guys.. take taht ( I am leaving the spelling error because I am bad boy ) . I am ladies .. lady.\

LOL wow. that is not what I wanted to win.
I hardly text people anyway. I only have one text buddy :D lol oh and I shall help you soon. O_o

Oh yeah guys.. take taht ( I am leaving the spelling error because I am bad boy ) . I am ladies .. lady.\
lol those 2 kids look like morons -_-

might make it hard for you xD
Go right ahead I think dredd's event today on PC has warmed me up! LMAO

lol I feel like i have seen this before somewhere

lol those 2 kids look like morons -_-
Your just jealous of his victory moves.

that or you might not get an invite :P
*dun dun dun*
lol jk
oh that's harsh LMAO! lol Hey you should like let me be a huntress for a quick sec and let me destroy the crystal with a krayt and see what the teammates say!! (And this is why I will never become an event host I would troll the contestants)
Your just jealous of his victory moves.
oh yea cause he totally knows how to work it eh hahaha

oh that's harsh LMAO! lol Hey you should like let me be a huntress for a quick sec and let me destroy the crystal with a krayt and see what the teammates say!! (And this is why I will never become an event host I would troll the contestants)

Haha omg that would be so funny lol

oh yea cause he totally knows how to work it eh hahaha
Oh yeah he has the moves he can get down like James Brown. [video=youtube_share;XgDrJ5Z2rKw]http://youtu.be/XgDrJ5Z2rKw[/video]

Oh yeah he has the moves he can get down like James Brown. [video=youtube_share;XgDrJ5Z2rKw]http://youtu.be/XgDrJ5Z2rKw[/video]
lol You LOVE the internet!!!!

lol it is WONDERLAND!
Tell me about it I remember back in elementary when my class would go to the computer lab I would print about 50 pages of game cheat codes! I ran out all the ink but they never found me out! :D

Tell me about it I remember back in elementary when my class would go to the computer lab I would print about 50 pages of game cheat codes! I ran out all the ink but they never found me out! :D
LOL 50 pages? You were a little nervy eh? hahah I can't believe they didn't catch you though. haha My little brothers would always ask me to look up cheats or walkthroughs for them when they were little. I felt so helpful. xD

LOL 50 pages? You were a little nervy eh? hahah I can't believe they didn't catch you though. haha My little brothers would always ask me to look up cheats or walkthroughs for them when they were little. I felt so helpful. xD
Wish my sister would do that! lol