TE I think it's time to get ceral here! FORREAL!

Okay TE I like this game.... A LOT. But this loot problem is real! I know you guys say you didn't change anything but I think something you guys did changed it. Can you please increase the odds of getting rarer loot by like 5% at least this is outrageous! This is litterally driving me to quit. I can't buy gear anymore because shops are making me spend my tokens in the 20 bils for just trans I can't earn anything because wave 20 and up looks like this ever wave!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Pain-the-God-of-War/screenshot/577836849353872650?tab=public
Please all the community asks for is just raise the odds of getting rarer loot better because this is getting tedious doing aqua over and over and not finding at least one surpreme type gear.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I completely agree with you there. Between shards part 3 and 4 I left for a month because no matter how much I farmed aqua, I was lucky to get even 1 Tran a full run. And when I did a get a supreme it was complete crap and unusable.

I agree as well. Between the increased difficulty with the new enemies and the low drop rates I have pretty much given up on survival. I have spent most of my DD playtime in the last 2 weeks running Boss Rush and Palantir Campaign because they are shorter, easier and more reliably offer good rewards even on Insane.

+1, agree with this fully! Also stuff with highest value should stick on map until end of wave. Doesn't seem like its doing that now since stuff thats "green" disappear during waves...

They did say the chances of getting Trans+ gear would be low, as they are the best possible tiers, but I do think a small increase is called for.

What I would much rather see however is an increase on the dropped item cap for doing runs. Stuff shouldn't be disappearing after ~1k enemies, they increased the amount by a lot awhile back, and everyone was happy, but it's definitely lower then it used to be. It's damn near impossible for me to try and keep my defenses alive while running to every green that drops (and 1/5 times the armor actually IS better then mine, and would help me a lot).

I'm kind of pissed at this because I'm not going to waste 2 hours of my time and not find some good gear it's just not worth the time like it used to

I also think that armor needs to be more likely to drop compared to weapons, 75% of gear on the ground are weapons! This is the real problem with the loot, we can only use 1 weapon... unless you're ev or barb, but for builder class heroes, you need more than this.

Ever heard of a map called Palantir try it on survival the loot is pretty good. But i agree I got my first trans item at wave 24 on aqua which is just mad I've done 4 team runs with no a single ulti or sup...

Ever heard of a map called Palantir try it on survival the loot is pretty good. But i agree I got my first trans item at wave 24 on aqua which is just mad I've done 4 team runs with no a single ulti or sup...
Yes but sorry right now Ultimate is not my worry I'm interested in Trans and Supreme it's all I can equip atm.. But thanks for informing me :)

I'm kind of pissed at this because I'm not going to waste 2 hours of my time and not find some good gear it's just not worth the time like it used to

Yup, just not worth it anymore.

My best loot over the past patches has been from chests.

Same here, don't think I ever got good gear from drops ever.

Yup, just not worth it anymore.

Same here, don't think I ever got good gear from drops ever.
But what really pisses me off is when TE says there is nothing wrong not trying to disrespect TE but if you have over 20 threads about this loot there is obviously something wrong! TE stop telling us it's fixed we have provided photo's! What more do you want? This situation can't be avoided anymore! (WOW I think I kind of raged :p)

But what really pisses me off is when TE says there is nothing wrong not trying to disrespect TE but if you have over 20 threads about this loot there is obviously something wrong! TE stop telling us it's fixed we have provided photo's! What more do you want? This situation can't be avoided anymore! (WOW I think I kind of raged :p)

Lol, I haven't really tried for loot since I stopped during part 3 for that month hiatus til part 4 came out. But I'm sure my horrible luck still exists so still not bother to try. Still don't even have one char in full trans and not 1 sup/ult, yet I have so much accomplished compared to most people who probably have full sup's/ult's in which they probably needed that gear to accomplish what I have. But now it has come down to this last achievement I need in which now I do need this gear that I can't obtain unless i spend billions and billions of mana for the more then likely hacked gear in the shops.

A few months ago, the hardcore(most people left playing this game nowadays) made fun of everyone else(people who couldnt spend 2-3 hours farming a survival run) for not wanting to put forward the full stretch of time.

You dont seem to understand how TE works my friend, so long as one person with no life says its fine, maybe even needs to be more of a time sink, then TE will do just that... they dont listen to complaints about the time sink this game has become.

Funny, how the last eternia shards has come out, and lvl cap is 90, yet people arent rejoicing over the gimmick difficulty(handicapping stats because of their own ridiculous stat inflation along with mana issues) and gear check this game has.

Then the constant struggle between the game being a tower defense versus a hero defense... they just cant seem to balance it.

Heres to checking back in another month to see if you fixed your game TE!

A few months ago, the hardcore(most people left playing this game nowadays) made fun of everyone else(people who couldnt spend 2-3 hours farming a survival run) for not wanting to put forward the full stretch of time.

You dont seem to understand how TE works my friend, so long as one dumb*** person with no life says its fine, maybe even needs to be more of a time sink, then TE will do just that... they dont listen to complaints about the time sink this game has become.

Funny, how the last eternia shards has come out, and lvl cap is 90, yet people arent rejoicing over the gimmick difficulty(handicapping stats because of their own ridiculous stat inflation along with mana issues) and gear check this game has.

Then the constant struggle between the game being a tower defense versus a hero defense... they just cant seem to balance it.

Heres to checking back in another month to see if you fixed your game TE!
and I thought I raged O_o

and I thought I raged O_o

I drafted 2 different replies and scrapped both because there is no point in acknowledging that much rage.

Agreed heavily with all the contents within this thread. Over the past 2 weeks, I played Mistymire NM HC wave 1-30 survival twice. No trans at all, just awkward and unusable myths which is sad because a few of my characters are far behind. 3 Aquanos NM HC runs wave 1-25 (been having storms lately so I had to quit early since I'm paranoid of power always going out) got about 2 junk trans total as well as the world's worst ultimate monk weapon ever, had all the stats in all the wrong places, was toothpick sized, and only 1 ranged damage so you couldn't upgrade it.

The shocker is people are usually finding (supposedly) 10-30 trans in one playthrough of Mistymire. I understand RNG with random is random, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but it's not exactly proper when after this many runs over the course of 2 weeks I've gotten nothing even remotely usable. There is truly a loot problem indeed.

I've only ever found 2 supremes, and they both came from Glitterhelm. Maybe I should stop trying my luck in these cursed Eternia maps and try Glitter again.

I have to agree.
Been stuck at a blockade for months now,no way to progress.
The drops just sux.

Trendy really needs to make the drops better.

I did nonmix survival of sky city to 30 a few nights ago and found quite a few trans upgrades over aq. As annoying as it is to lose loot over the side I'd rather take that than have to grind 10 runs of aq for the same number of trans as 1 run of sky. I have no comment on supreme/ult armors because they never drop for me.

I agree, the loot is pretty bad most of the time. What little supremes I've gotten (6) have all been crap, and the one Ultimate decides to be good.

I did nonmix survival of sky city to 30 a few nights ago and found quite a few trans upgrades over aq. As annoying as it is to lose loot over the side I'd rather take that than have to grind 10 runs of aq for the same number of trans as 1 run of sky. I have no comment on supreme/ult armors because they never drop for me.

I would love to do Sky City, but I can't, I just can't stand the layout for the map at all, I don't like that a single mistake, even lag, will get you killed if you play on HC. It's not that I can't build for it and get far, I just hate it!

I hate any maps where they put the mob spawn too close to the crystals. Annoys the hell out of me.

or goblin copters in spots you can't really stop them from coming and then THERE THEY ARE! You're done!

Agreed with the topic. Higher chance of loot please. I have a ****load of trans/sup that is soo useless..

It's funny, I got bored of farming survival so I've just been doing runs of Boss Rush........ I'm getting awesome rewards from this for the less amount of time put into it.

I already got a few ultimates weapons and pets and a few trans armors that are pretty decent compared to my current gear.
Just now I got a ultimate shotgun that has 6000 damage base and 389 ups to it! the main stats aren't that great, but they aren't terrible. This is would be great for someone despite it's slow shooting style.

Lol, I haven't really tried for loot since I stopped during part 3 for that month hiatus til part 4 came out. But I'm sure my horrible luck still exists so still not bother to try. Still don't even have one char in full trans and not 1 sup/ult, yet I have so much accomplished compared to most people who probably have full sup's/ult's in which they probably needed that gear to accomplish what I have. But now it has come down to this last achievement I need in which now I do need this gear that I can't obtain unless i spend billions and billions of mana for the more then likely hacked gear in the shops.

ive pretty much come to the determination that the vast majority of the player base use (either knowingly or unknowingly) hacked gear.

the rationalization i have for this is based on the fact that when i first started playing this game on PC back in january, i came across a lot of people that had mythical gear in full sets that had 420 to all 4 tower stats and 256 levels, and it was a common thing. i just figured then that once you reach a certain point, finding armor like that was common.

here it is, 7 months later, and i can consistently farm the original campaign maps to wave 25, as well as some of the new DLC maps to wave 20+, and i have yet to find a single piece of mythical or transcendent that is anywhere close to what i had seen as pretty common way back when. which leads to the only logical conclusion (and given the prevalence of it back then) that most people just use hacked gear.

it is without fail that whenever i see a piece of mythical armor that has a stat higher than 170, there will always be at least one that is extremely important that is 100+ into the negatives. or if it is not, it will be like 2 tower stats above 200, one in the 40s, both skills in the 60s, run speed at like 300, and cast speed in the 200s, and one of the remaining stats in the 70s. and it will have 6 levels.

i just cannot believe that with as many complaints about the RNG and the outcome i have seen through numerous survival runs that what i had seen in the past, and even what some people boast about on the forums now is possible through actually playing the game. it seems the only way to get gear that isnt frustratingly bad or mediocre is though the AFK shops, which just screams suspect to me.

as others have said, i dont bother with survival anymore, and if i do, its on insane and only done to get a pet. running 2o or so waves of aquanos survival will usually yield me about 3 pieces of armor that are good enough to consider useable. but they are never better than what i currently have. this takes me 2 hours to do, which is a huge waste of time, when i can just run boss rush or palantir on insane and get 2 pieces of EXACTLY equivalent loot (sometimes better) CONSISTENTLY in 2% of the time.