Sign in to follow this  
Cure

Jester will be free!?!?! Whaaat

I don't think it matters if the jester sucks or not say what you guys want to say TE has taken there time to give us free DLC FREE why complain when something is free! Man I had my money ready to buy the jester TE made my day the second they said she's going to be free guys don't reject a free gift.. :)

I'm really disappointed it's free, because that means it probably sucks.

It's a business move. They introduce a class for free, people see how awesome it is and beneficial to their builds it is, then they consider buying the other classes because "Well it's only $4, and I did save money by getting Jester for free", which causes them to buy say the Summoner. Once they see how awesome summoner is, they buy the EV, then the Barbarian, then buy more and more DLC.

Of course, it's a brilliant move, and I'm sure everyone appreciates it. I am disappointed, I was looking forward to buying another piece of DLC, but I love free stuff, and I've been stoked to see what they do with jester.

i think this is a good business move. free doesn't mean it sucks. i just hope this free dlc doesn't mean the last and the end of dungeon defenders, please, no dungeon defenders 2 yet. dungeon defenders is the kind of game where dlc/expansions makes the game alive for a long time and doesn't need a direct sequel immediately. i really hope trendy comes up with a new storyline, bright ideas, new characters. lol.
:squire:

Useless or not, I will use this character for quite a long time. Level it up, put on some nice armor and go kill mobs and defend crystals the Jester way.

It's a Jester...could be utterly useless and i would still play it...
a I have wanted a Clown like class for sooo long...

Pennywise! Good choice, my man. ^_^ I agree, and I also have a thing for sexy clown girls; I blame this mostly on Harley Quinn. And I mean the truly jester-styled one, like from the early 90s Batman cartoon. Not the emo-styled one from the new Batman films.

^TOTALLY AGREE, I grew up with those cartoons, lol, loved Harly, and you should get points for Knowing Pennywise, most people
have no clue who he is. Coolest clown, EVER. I am seriously looking forward to a jester. I have read all the info on it, and I think it
will bring some much needed diversity, and ofc, ALOT of clown, who doesn't love clowns? QQ

Yeah it seems as if the Jester will only be free for the first two weeks. So much for Trendy learning that monetizing the game by having DLC that is practically required to beat unrelated content has been, and still is, alienating the player-base.

Learning half a lesson isn't good enough...

But... My money... It all needs to go to Trendy. Y U NO TAKE MY MONEY?!

I'll take your money and give it to Trendy. Or you can give the money to Trendy and gift me something. xD

Pennywise gave me the creeps as well, mainly cause he's a combo of two of the things kids are scraed of the most, that being clowns and spiders. I think I was more afraid of white faced china dolls though?