So I got robbed. Somehow my tavern became unlocked. No idea how since I never unlock it. Maybe I dropped the remote, who knows.

Anyways I recently uploaded my save so I didn't lose many things when I downloaded it. My question though is that if this person who stole my things returns, I have no idea who it was as I was fixing a sandwich after running through alchemical with complete randoms, will my things disapoear?

Or even worse are all my things just bound to disappear since they are no longer legit? Id sure hate to have to keep downloading my file over and over again.

it will only disappear if the guy that stole it came into your tavern and drops everything he stole

it will only disappear if the guy that stole it came into your tavern and drops everything he stole

This...you should be fine, just don't trade any of the items that you know have duplicates! That way you keep yourself safe from being labeled as a bad trader! I have been robbed twice, I am such a forgetful person lol...

well i haven't done it over and over again. i have only done it once. what i was asking was if it was likely that i WOULD have to do it over and over again in which case I wouldn't want to.

why chalk it up as a loss if i don't have to, which is what i'm trying to figure out.

hopefully it is only the guy who stole my stuff that can make it disappear and not everyone. If i were to just say F it i would be losing some pretty valuable stuff that i'm not gonna just "chalk up as a loss" if it isn't completely necessary.

Nothing I would every really trade though. a few prepatch giraffes that i'd probably end up giving away but i guess i'll hold on to them.

I would imagine (I could be wrong) that it would only disappear if they dropped the duped item in your tavern and you also have your item in your tavern and not in your item box. Again, I could be completely wrong; I've never had anything disappear on me so I can't speak from experience.

well i haven't done it over and over again. i have only done it once. what i was asking was if it was likely that i WOULD have to do it over and over again in which case I wouldn't want to.

why chalk it up as a loss if i don't have to, which is what i'm trying to figure out.

hopefully it is only the guy who stole my stuff that can make it disappear and not everyone. If i were to just say F it i would be losing some pretty valuable stuff that i'm not gonna just "chalk up as a loss" if it isn't completely necessary.

Nothing I would every really trade though. a few prepatch giraffes that i'd probably end up giving away but i guess i'll hold on to them.

Because it was your fault that you left your tavern unlocked. Since you already duped your stuff, I hope you have the conscience to never trade the stuff you currently have

When I know about this PS+ and duped idea, I am thinking with my brother about doing this with our items. I unlock my tavern once and lost about 12 very nice items. So we been farming Kairi and Giraffes for a few months now, and we have one 123^ giraffe and 9 above 100+^ giraffes clean. I don’t like to lose all this items someday. I’m thinking to duped this items so we can never lose them, but I am stop short of doing so. This is not the end of the world if we lose them, we can farm for more or play other games if we feels so bad about it. So sad about the duped items which make this game not special anymore, because of the duped items we now don’t trade with other player anymore. We only give out items to help play start the game out or level them up to 70+ lvl. Well, “what goes around will come around”.

Because it was your fault that you left your tavern unlocked. Since you already duped your stuff, I hope you have the conscience to never trade the stuff you currently have

Not entirely certain that it was my fault. I didn't accidentally leave it unlocked as I NEVER unlock it. There is,no reason to. I have no idea how it got unlocked.

Even if I had left it unlocked don't see how itd be my fault things got stolen. Surr you should lock your car but it's not your freakin fault if somebody steals it.

Not entirely certain that it was my fault. I didn't accidentally leave it unlocked as I NEVER unlock it. There is,no reason to. I have no idea how it got unlocked.

Even if I had left it unlocked don't see how itd be my fault things got stolen. Surr you should lock your car but it's not your freakin fault if somebody steals it.

If you create an environment that allows yourself to be victimized, then it is your fault. I would love to not have to bring in my bike inside my house every night and just leave it outside in my backyard. But common sense tells me I run the risk of having it stolen during the course of the night if I leave it out.

Has this happened to anyone else? Can people unlock other people's taverns?

[QUOTEHas this happened to anyone else? Can people unlock other people's taverns?[/QUOTE]

True. When my taverns was unlock I was shock too, but it was my fault no one else. If I would have takes a few seconds to check my taverns before I host public then it would not happen.

I dont think someone can unlock your tavern. If there was a mod or type of cheat that could do this I would of assume there would be alot of topics about it. News like that would spread like wildfire here on forums. This is all on ps3 btw. In my opinion you unlocked your tavern on accident and didnt realise it. I guess fortunately for you PS+ fixed your mistake to a degree and at what cost.

If you create an environment that allows yourself to be victimized, then it is your fault. I would love to not have to bring in my bike inside my house every night and just leave it outside in my backyard. But common sense tells me I run the risk of having it stolen during the course of the night if I leave it out.

Has this happened to anyone else? Can people unlock other people's taverns?

That's a pretty bleak way to look at things. I think there might be some rape victims who would beg to differ.

I remember deathdealer claiming that somebody unlocked his tavern.... Twice. I know this happens a,lot on 360 and is a well known problem. Maybe its come over to ps3

So who has the duped item? The guy that stole the items or the guy that reloaded his file with ps+?

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

So who has the duped item? The guy that stole the items or the guy that reloaded his file with ps+?

Let me know if I am wrong, but what I'm understood is that if someone lost their items. Then they went to PS+ and reload the save file from PS+, and any items that are lost now show up in their item box but those items are consider duped. The real items are with the guy that stole the items.

Both are duped it seems. so either can disappear when they meet. 2 item s I traded to friends that were in my save went different ways. One time my item made theirs disappear and,one time I made their item disappear