Go Easy If You See Me Scavenging In Your Game

So, sometimes when I'm strapped for cash, I like to go jump into a lvl 70 game (my highest level dude is like 17). I'm like, "Sup guyz! Whoa, nice turrets n stuff." I run around, grab a few random items, then it's all "You Have Been Forcibly Removed From The Game With Extreme Prejudice."

Now, every now and then, some guy will be cool and be like, "yo noob, sup," and let me stay in the game. I run around, repairing and upgrading with whatever mana I have, and grabbing occasional items here and there.

Those items sell for like 5k-15k when I get back. Yo, that's a lot of money when you're still a low-level dude, and I am sure those guys are rolling in the millions.

I'm just saying, you know, man if you can't handle the extra spawns, ok, it's cool, boot away. But just like, don't be so Republican about it all the time. Let a noob loot a little--it's pennies from your pocket, and dollars to ours.

Peace and Love

<3

If you leave the loot on the friggin' ground it will be sold and split between everyone automatically at the end of the round or map.

If you're tight on cash, level a squire, you can solo the hard parts by yourself in crappy gear if you just specc tower then farm Ramparts at hard/insane.

You really don't need mana at 17, just play normally and level up. You'll get more damage from just leveling, not upgrading. You can't even equip a decent pet anyways. Wtf are you using mana for?

If you leave the loot on the friggin' ground it will be sold and split between everyone automatically at the end of the round or map.

If you're tight on cash, level a squire, you can solo the hard parts by yourself in crappy gear if you just specc tower then farm Ramparts at hard/insane.
No, loot disappears. If it's a level 70's game, chances are it's high difficulty, meaning lots of mobs, meaning lots of items, meaning despawning items. He could be taking items that would've normally been deleted anyways. Technically.

Not that I condone it, but still... not hurting all that much.

No.

You go easy mode.
Or
If you really hate leveling up and aquiring mana normally add 'some guy' who went 'yo noob, sup' and hijack all of his games when he's on or anyone who shows a simlar attitude.

Shouldn't take too many kicks until you find some sugar daddies for you.

I didn't need to join someone else's game to steal their stuff, and I managed to get rich and high level, why should you get welfare checks from our pockets?

If you feed the troll anymore, he is bound to burst.

I'll take that instead of my enrage aura... food aura... nomnomnom

(Hi Etna :kobold:)

No, loot disappears. If it's a level 70's game, chances are it's high difficulty, meaning lots of mobs, meaning lots of items, meaning despawning items. He could be taking items that would've normally been deleted anyways. Technically.

Those go to mana as well actually, trendy confirmed it when this apprentice asked about his items despawning in survival rounds before it was over.

I don't accept it. I almost have 2 level 70's, and less than 400k, with my usual mana being at 150k.

Not all level 70's are rakeing in millions. I can barely finish maps, as my armour and weapons aren't really upgradeable most of the time.

Not all of us have money or good weapons. We'd appreciate it if you didn't take our hard earned stuff.

It's a lot worse to be kicked for NO reason at all. I've joined matches with people a little bit lower than me, and been kicked immediately with no explanation.

So yeah. Please don't complain.

Except for bouncing the amount of enemies and their healthbar. Might be an issue when it comes to survival or challenges on insane.

Plus the items that's over the cap goes to mana as well AFAIK, someone but I might be wrong.

Those go to mana as well actually, trendy confirmed it when this apprentice asked about his items despawning in survival rounds before it was over.
Last I saw they said it despawned and didn't give you mana, because getting mana was easy enough already. You'll have to link source.

Source of this please.

Pretty sure it just disappears.

really? where did they say that

If you want mana that badly go do ramparts... If you're hunting for items feel free to loot YOUR OWN LANE in glitt cavern.. go anywhere near my lane.. and I will ninja everything on your side..

I'm level 70 and only got 100k mana. With only halfway upgraded staff and pet and no upgrades at all on other equipment items.

I'm level 70 and only got 100k mana. With only halfway upgraded staff and pet and no upgrades at all on other equipment items.

:: pat ::

That'll do.

:: pat ::

Last I saw they said it despawned and didn't give you mana, because getting mana was easy enough already. You'll have to link source.

yup, i remember this post, made me see just how biased the developers are against their own game, really funny tbh.

Agreed with the players, the OP should get kicked instantly.
Do this with friends or whatever, but don't go ruining other people's games.

Dude, you can level up to 70 in ONE DAY its so easy. then you can farm like a boss making millions in an hour. why not, instead of ninja looting peoples games, you just spend a day or two levelling up to 70 and you can make money for yourself.

takes 4 hours to hit 70, in the time you took scrapping together some money you coulda been a decent level.

On XBLA, one guy was really nice as I joined an insane game on deeper well starting with a level 1 monk (:p) and he (or she) let me stay until I got off halfway through Magus Quarters. I leveled up 17 times over about an hour. I did put down the occasional aura and was constantly repairing, and I definitely think that my repairs did really help the team.

really? where did they say that

They stated that in the big thread on this forums entitled "Leave loot on the ground if you don't need it". It's near the front page. After much heated debate a dev stepped in and said they expected people just to loot what they come across. This was the quickfire gameplay they had in mind (instead of wasting time trying to evaluate stuff). Everyone doing that will result in equal shares.

Found this in the Thread:

[QUOTE]This is not a typical MMO. There are other factors that need to be taken into account when discussing loot.

1. No, we will not be adding any automated looting or loot distribution system. Putting things silently in peoples itembox will only result in people coming back to the forums going "My itembox is full and now I cant pick up this Godly weapon that just dropped!".

2. We will not be turning despawned loot automatically into Mana. As I have said in another thread, all this will do is make farming mana even easier than it already is. Which brings me to another point. Play the game more, **** you. You will see that half of the things being discussed on the forums are simply snap judgement and with more playing will not be an issue anymore. Trust me, when you need the mana, its not hard to get.

3. This is a high pace game. Looting and managing and attacking are all apart of the game cycle. We can not hold peoples hands on anything that would simply require player judgement, you'll stay pay for this game.

While the loot judgement algorithm could use some work, mostly in that fact that it weighs "upgrade levels" too heavily, could be worked on, overall, there are other visual representations of if a piece of loot is good simply by looking at it on the ground.

What do i do? Besides being a developer and working on it? I moderately loot each wave, sell everything between the waves, and on the last wave (where the loot is the best for each level), I fill up my item box as quick as I can while still playing. Anything left after that I leave on the ground. Earning mana is up to the player, and trust me when I say that it is not as hard to obtain as people are making it out to be.[/QUOTE]

So, sometimes when I'm strapped for cash, I like to go jump into a lvl 70 game (my highest level dude is like 17). I'm like, "Sup guyz! Whoa, nice turrets n stuff." I run around, grab a few random items, then it's all "You Have Been Forcibly Removed From The Game With Extreme Prejudice."

Now, every now and then, some guy will be cool and be like, "yo noob, sup," and let me stay in the game. I run around, repairing and upgrading with whatever mana I have, and grabbing occasional items here and there.

Those items sell for like 5k-15k when I get back. Yo, that's a lot of money when you're still a low-level dude, and I am sure those guys are rolling in the millions.

I'm just saying, you know, man if you can't handle the extra spawns, ok, it's cool, boot away. But just like, don't be so Republican about it all the time. Let a noob loot a little--it's pennies from your pocket, and dollars to ours.

Peace and Love

<3

Something about this post... makes me LOVE it! Made me laugh! Good job sir! You are welcome to pick up loot in any of my games if you happen to stumble upon my presence!