When I told my mom I was out of bacon.

Moms are simply the best :)
Yes, yes they are indeed!! I especially love mine! ;) She understands the importance of bacon.

Yes, yes they are indeed!! I especially love mine! ;) She understands the importance of bacon.

Oh lord your mother is so much better than mine. We should initiate her into the Baconaters!

found you a baconaters hq

Not bad, but sadly it would show up on the governments bacon radar. We will have to build a fortress deep within the earth, close enough to the core that our bacon will stay warm as well.

Oh lord your mother is so much better than mine. We should initiate her into the Baconaters!
Yes she would be proud to be part of the Baconators! Hahaha. Yeah, she is pretty awesome I think I've got the best mum of all time. And her bacon cooking skills out of this world. O__O

We never run out :3 Sometimes I panic because we will have 10 or less strips and then BAM couple hours later there are four more packs :DDDD

We never run out :3 Sometimes I panic because we will have 10 or less strips and then BAM couple hours later there are four more packs :DDDD
I am moving in with you.. Yes that is me persistently knocking... if you don't answer soon I am not responsible for what might happen to your door. >_>

I am moving in with you.. Yes that is me persistently knocking... if you don't answer soon I am not responsible for what might happen to your door. >_>

My door is unlocked. Walk right in if you'd like. Any Defender here is welcome in my home. As long as they share the bacon.

My door is unlocked. Walk right in if you'd like. Any Defender here is welcome in my home. As long as they share the bacon.

Yippee! Just realized we have another baconator!

Ohh.. I didn't even think about trying to walk in. *walks in* WHOA! the interior of your house is made entirely from BACON ..You are the Goddess of bacon! :D I think this should be the headquarters it is so sneakily baconized.

Yippee! Just realized we have another baconator!

I think I have an addiction. But atleast I know I'm not alone.

Ohh.. I didn't even think about trying to walk in. *walks in* WHOA! the interior of your house is made entirely from BACON ..You are the Goddess of bacon! :D I think this should be the headquarters it is so sneakily baconized.

I'm quite pleased you like my home c: I am the Goddes of bacon? I am so flattered (:

I think I have an addiction. But atleast I know I'm not alone.

I'm quite pleased you like my home c: I am the Goddes of bacon? I am so flattered (:

^ yeah I have too much free (bacon) timel

And yes! :D yes you is!! I mean c'mon who is more deserving than a person who has a home secretly made from bacon and lets others willingly join her bacon-abode. :)

I second Selah's motion to set your home as the headquarters for the bacon leaders of the world.

I am honored(: My brother is also a Defender of Etheria . But alas he does not love Bacon :C

What a shame, one day he will come to learn of the greatness that is...

Bacon

Thats how my mom acts whens she finds out im not outside.
LOL. Our Mothers should meet and eat bacon.. outside! While we make spears and talk about the Ninjoe Prezidential Campaign.

How many of you Bacon fiends tried the bacon sundae at Burger King? Still sounds horrid to me but seeing as how fond you guys and gals are of bacon thought I'd see.

How many of you Bacon fiends tried the bacon sundae at Burger King? Still sounds horrid to me but seeing as how fond you guys and gals are of bacon thought I'd see.
I've tried it. It was okay. I think it could be better. The bacon tasted fake and there was tooooo much salt. I would have liked it if A. Real (at least real tasting) bacon B. the salty and sweetness was better balanced. That was the first bacon ice cream I had ever tried though. I think I'll try and make my own bacon milkshake I found what looks like a pretty good recipe.

http://bacontoday.com/the-bacon-milkshake/ That is the link to the recipe if anyone is interested.

That sounds disgusting, such a thing exists!?

They sound gross but they are good.

found you a baconaters hq

Does it have a bacon covered flat screen T.V.???

Also idk how but every1 has my baconator thing in their sigs awesome :D :D