DD: Second Wave Removed from Google Play Store [Update: 1/10/13]

/me Puts on her Robe and High Heels and Cracks her Whip.

So whats the news? =p Just saw today that wasnt on the Play Store lol. Was gonna try to install this to my new Galaxy S3 =) Tho maybe I should just take the titanium backup from my xperia play and restore. ^_^

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

/me Puts on her Robe and High Heels and Cracks her Whip.

So whats the news? =p Just saw today that wasnt on the Play Store lol. Was gonna try to install this to my new Galaxy S3 =) Tho maybe I should just take the titanium backup from my xperia play and restore. ^_^

Oeeh sexy :P

Well the thing is it wont be up for a long time.
So yeh u better use ur titanium backup but u wont be able to use multiplayer or any DLC.
It's cuz would love to play it on my Asus TF700 again but that will take some time.

Lets just hope it will be on soon :(

I am curious tho whats up.. granted.. I dont think DD for mobile even gets updated with all the stuff we have on PC sadly. PC is really the way to play. Tho.. still would be cool if least open MP worked for android to pc heh.

Heh.. I mustve been faster on my Galaxy S3 then I thought. I had DD installed.. just didnt download the files. So when I loaded up, it downloaded the game files. =)

Soooo with that in mind. All you need is the DunDef apk (Id post it but I am not sure if this was taken down by Trendy or Google) But if you find it, install it, then you can download the game. (Or wait.. was there a free DD version? Cause obviously cant put a paid app here for free)

Now if this was a google issue and there is a free APK version. Trendy could just upload it to the site and we could manually install.

Yeah, trendy doesn't care. Oh wait, that's not news.

Please, if you're only going to post to bash TE, post on another forum. Thanks.

I'll post and bash them all I want. I'm a paying customer and if you think that gives you the right to censor my opinion, ban me and I'll be sure to make a mission to contact everyone, including site advertisers to this forums VERY different definition of freedom of speech.

I'm sick and tired of being treated like its my fault I'm not happy with Trendy. There are so many brown nosing lemmings in here its difficult to have a real conversation.

I hope that everyone knows that TE is a new company and DD is there first game in the Ball Park so they are still in there "learning process". I would consider this to be a learning experience for TE and I hope they can learn from there achievements and failures which every single company on this planet has to go through at some point. I have never played the mobile version of DD but from reading this thread and seeing that it is takng quite awhile for the game to be re-released again, I completely understand how you guys are feeling which really sucks because I would feel the same as you guys do. Everyone is entitled to there opinions because without opinions, then how would anything evolve, get fixed, and/or new ideas even exist? This is just my take on the topic and on life itself. Good luck to you guys and hope everything gets back in order.

Just a quick reminder that abuse will not be tolerated. Read over the forum rules please.

Stop crying against him -.-
Look how the devs from this game treat us and then question urself who to blame.

Stop crying against him -.-
Look how the devs from this game treat us and then question urself who to blame.

I'm not crying at all. Be patient and abide by the forum rules, simple.

Did they forget about the game or what?

We haven't forgotten about Second Wave. There are no updates to share at the moment.

We haven't forgotten about Second Wave. There are no updates to share at the moment.

Because they dont work on it.
They think the console / pc is way more important so they just let us be.
It's sad how those people treat us...
Zero Respect for them :skeleton:
If they can't run a game on multiple platforms then why did they even try it and why would they delete the game from the store it was fine how it was so its just a stupid action.

I'm glad there are way better Games already now so i dont care much about it anymore but still i don't think its fair against the players of the mobile version that they need to wait that long.

This is just getting stupid. I spent a lot of money on Dungeon Defenders on the PC, I've bought every DLC pack. I loved it so much I started playing the mobile version, where I spent around $75 on in game currency. Then a month later it was pulled from the market. Thanks Trendy for taking my $75 and not giving me anything in return, nor giving a damn about your loyal customers. All Trendy says is "no news", well guess what, that isn't good enough. Small claims court is in order. $75 isn't a lot of money, but it's the principle of the matter, and trust me principles mean more to me than anything.

This is just getting stupid. I spent a lot of money on Dungeon Defenders on the PC, I've bought every DLC pack. I loved it so much I started playing the mobile version, where I spent around $75 on in game currency. Then a month later it was pulled from the market. Thanks Trendy for taking my $75 and not giving me anything in return, nor giving a damn about your loyal customers. All Trendy says is "no news", well guess what, that isn't good enough. Small claims court is in order. $75 isn't a lot of money, but it's the principle of the matter, and trust me principles mean more to me than anything.

If you'd like a refund, send an email to [email]feedback@trendyent.com[/email]. I completely understand your frustration.

Why is no statement given on why the game was removed from the store???

Im also wondering why there isnt a payed version wich gets regular updates and has a function to save progress online like it does on steam.

I dont understand that mobile gaming is so underestimated by developers. a game like this is great to play on a touchscreen compared to shooters. To bad it is so small compared to the PC version. with almost no great features.

I really hope when you put it back online, it has some really great PCLIKE features... especially for tegra 3 devices.

I would be glad to pay 15 dollars for a version with the same experience as on PC. maybe even the possibility to use my online steam characters on my mobile.

Is it allready insight when DD is comming to Playstation vita? Or atleast back in the Play store? is it a matter of weeks, months or years?? Will it be back at all?

I think you people need to calm down.

Although I DO want this back, pretty badly, this is only a hand full of people doing this. Not to mention if they deviate from PC a couple people might be upset as well. I think PC is their main selling point.

I do want this back on the android though. And I reeeeeeeeally wan't cross platform. But until then I can bide my time.

At just shy of 3 months missing from the play store can you at least fess up, say you dont care, and admit it isnt coming back? Stop dragging this crap out and be honest with the people who paid you.