Hi,

I'm new to this game , played it for about 2 days now , and i must say it's a very enjoyable game. I play huntress , got her to level 27 , but I've stumbled into a wall . I don't have enough weapon dmg to clear anything and feel like I'm being optimal at it . I progress through the campaign at the moment but i can't for the love of god find any good weapons . I have the luck to have 3 irl friends playing with me , but i always feel like I'm the burden not a "plus".
The monk from our group told me to test my dps on the dummie in the tavern. He did a couple of hits and his dps was ~1,500 (level 30) and mine was ~700 even though i try to put most points in the character not the traps.

So to get to the point, where can i get better weapons for my level? All the guides on getting weapons assume that everyone is level 70. But I'm only 30 . I tried redoing the previous levels (mainly the boss ones) on medium/hard difficulties to the point i could handle , but i had really no usable loot. Is there anything I'm missing ? Any tips where to get a decent 30ish weapon?

PS: I'm new to these forums too , so not quite sure if I'm posting in the right section
PPS: English is not my native language so please refrain from pointing out the grammatical errors , as i am fully aware that they exist , but I'm unable to identify them :)

Huntress rarely gets good weapons from floor drops. Try doing the Warping core challenge, assault or assault pack 1 or if you can Aquanos. All give much more usable huntress weapons(crystal tracker, blasticus, retribution and the depth charge). It is worth levelling a bit first.

Thanks Tang , i don't know those challenges , but from what i've seen so far almost every challenge is 45+ level recommended . I want to level up , i really do , but with the lack of weapon support for my traps it's getting less enjoyable the harder the mission gets , while i watch my friends cutting through mobs like a hot knife through butter even though we started playing at the same time.
Anyway thanks for the reply, much appreciate it , one more thing though , on which difficulty should those challenges be played to give usable drops? Will they drop useful things on easy or do i have to go normal/hard/insane/nightmare/etc?

I found this when i started to play that my freinds who started at the sane time as me e.g squire and mage Were destroying evrything with there weps and towers and i was just sort off left at the wayside :( but once you get to mythical lvl evryone just sort off merges together with edfectiveness and then u realise you need to have other characters to complete harder content so dont worry abOut it :)

Thanks Tang , i don't know those challenges , but from what i've seen so far almost every challenge is 45+ level recommended . I want to level up , i really do , but with the lack of weapon support for my traps it's getting less enjoyable the harder the mission gets , while i watch my friends cutting through mobs like a hot knife through butter even though we started playing at the same time.
Anyway thanks for the reply, much appreciate it , one more thing though , on which difficulty should those challenges be played to give usable drops? Will they drop useful things on easy or do i have to go normal/hard/insane/nightmare/etc?

Insane is the sweet spot if you're under level 70. Nightmare hardcore will give the best rewards though.

Feel free to add me on steam if you want a quick powerlevel.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tangster56

Insane is the sweet spot if you're under level 70. Nightmare hardcore will give the best rewards though.

Feel free to add me on steam if you want a quick powerlevel.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Tangster56

Thank you for the offer ,and it's mighty kind of you, but i want to level with my irl friends so i wouldn't rush out of their level range :) But i will add you though , if you don't mind, so i could have someone to ask if i have any questions regarding higher level stuff?

If you want you can host a map, I'll build it and then you and your friends can have a party :3

Avorgian on steam

If you've been playing for a little bit and you're only level 30, I'd recommend going up to Insane difficulty. Really, you should be doing that with 4 people anyway (IMO). The mobs will be tougher and hit harder so you'll have to be mobile to stop gaps, relieve pressured defenses, and repair as needed. You'll also notice that you will be leveling up much, much faster and the weapon drops will be improved as well.