Morraggo dijin xp glitched?

Just noticed now I was doing a few runs and looked down at the kill counter and I seen a dijin but it only gave me 4xp on insane? And on a side note has anyone else been freezing more on morraggo? Past 3 days my system freezes after every run it used to be 2 or 3 till it froze.

I would just refrain from playing that map all together.

"Foo, you are my favorite forum poster. That is all." - Classic22

I would just refrain from playing that map all together.

"Foo, you are my favorite forum poster. That is all." - Classic22
This.

A friend told me to turn of the damage numbers & lower the saturation to zero. It helps since I often play moraggo with 3 controllers. My ps3 freezes on that map too most of the time. But this thing helps a lot. Hope u try it & see what happens.. =)

i froze 11 times in 1 day and never done moraggo or the dlc maps

was xp grinding with a friend and was freezing every 2-4 games

War of the djinn gives minimal XP because technically there's no limit to how many djinn can spawn per round (as long as you don't rub their lamps) so if they gave full XP you could just hang out on round 1 or 2 and power level like mad. Treasure hunt does the same thing and maybe some other challenges too, they're really just not made for XP grinding. BTW your morrago seems to freeze more than ours but I noticed that really strong flame traps and or proxys seem to contribute a little to ours along with maybe lots of squire towers (something about the projectiles I heard) .. not sure what that leaves you with tho, oh well who needs towers right?

A friend told me to turn of the damage numbers & lower the saturation to zero. It helps since I often play moraggo with 3 controllers. My ps3 freezes on that map too most of the time. But this thing helps a lot. Hope u try it & see what happens.. =)

i do that too :)