Upcoming Patch Notes 7.39d ??

Has this patch got stuck or something? Sometimes you guys throw out 2 patches on same day but this one seems very slow? Also no added patchnotes in days? :/

They're also probably working hard on Jester too. Hope the digest comes in the next couple days.

Digests are always on Wednesdays, so there will be one at some point tomorrow :)

Digest comes every Wednesday, only exception being special dates (Shards 4 release and such), so it'll come along tomorrow.

EDIT: Anxt ninja'd me.

I am eagerly looking forward to the new improved spider minions and I suppose they need testing (that's what we are here for!), but I hope the time is being spent addressing the perceived problem with drops.

So, what's with the patch? It's been haning there for a few days know. Hopefully it isn't supposed to go with Jester, it was meant to be yet another set of fixes?

It shouldn't be jester, as it is a minor patch. Jester would mean major.

Admittedly, I am starting to wonder a fair bit as well. As for a minor patch it does seem to be taking awfully long time.

I don't mind the length of the patch. As long as Mobs on Sky City projectiles stop randomly hitting the crystal (seem they bounce or go over reflects walls) and Djinn stop attack/desumming through the wall.

Also I get to play Tennis with Copter on my Amazon =3

I am eagerly looking forward to the new improved spider minions and I suppose they need testing (that's what we are here for!), but I hope the time is being spent addressing the perceived problem with drops.

Probably not likely unfortunately. The most recent thread discussing the issue ended with an admin saying there was no problem and locking it.

Well the more they wait they are probably going to change it to 7.40 with Jester.

It shouldn't be jester, as it is a minor patch. Jester would mean major.

Admittedly, I am starting to wonder a fair bit as well. As for a minor patch it does seem to be taking awfully long time.

They've had minor stuff mixed in with major before and it's not hard to change the title of the thread to 7.40.