What are you looking forward to?

Well, the patch is coming soon (hopefully :P) but will have more info in a few days or so i've been told, but what are you most looking forward to in the patch? Fixes? Level Cap? etc.

Fixes, no more lvls, cant even get my builders to 74

Of course, a certain new difficulty mode will fix that XP problem you've been having...

I really just want insane+, sky city, fix aquanos, fix freezeing problem and hopefully get pro mode to upgrade stuff

I really just want insane+, sky city, fix aquanos, fix freezeing problem and hopefully get pro mode to upgrade stuff

Yeah hit can you give us any info on if we are getting pro mode or something along those lines? Cus putting 220^ into a weapon can take up to a half hour.

Of course, a certain new difficulty mode will fix that XP problem you've been having...

Please just the Fixes the lock-up, and do not makes the XP too easy because that what make me continue playing more. For the last 5 week I haven’t play with my Huntress at all because it was so boring after it hit 83 lvl. My other characters is 82 lvl, 81 lvl and 80 lvl, and if DD makes it too easy to get XP in the next patch then after 2 months I will have to look for other games to play. The XP at now is already easy to get and if anyone having trouble getting to 83 lvl they are not playing the game right. Don’t punish the rest of hardcore DD player because of a few just don’t have the time to play or don’t know how to play the game. If this game is too hard for you to play then play other easier game, why makes the rest of us DD suffer. By the way, if anyone stuck at 74 lvl because they are there for a good reason.

Yeah hit can you give us any info on if we are getting pro mode or something along those lines? Cus putting 220^ into a weapon can take up to a half hour.

I don't have any additional patch notes at the moment. I wish I did!

I say you sneak into Jeremy's office and see what is going on!
Or we can beg him for the pets until he says we can have them :D

I double, triple agree with you.. Leveling up makes me crazy. Have to get 3 controllers to play glitterhelm & moraggo insane. They have to fix moraggo freezing bugs, aquanos bugs, genie shardstaff lags, experience cap. hate to say but, Ps3 players having hard time leveling up because of little experience what receive from playing moraggo & glitterhelm insane.. Just so sad..

I double, triple agree with you.. Leveling up makes me crazy. Have to get 3 controllers to play glitterhelm & moraggo insane. They have to fix moraggo freezing bugs, aquanos bugs, genie shardstaff lags, experience cap. hate to say but, Ps3 players having hard time leveling up because of little experience what receive from playing moraggo & glitterhelm insane.. Just so sad..

Dont you worry, good times are coming :)

this is what we need to do
ps: Hitmochan, the ogres from the goblins copter will have like 2 million hp??

Sharken, spiders, Djin, Gnome copter level on all en insaine + ;)

that cant be real, in console we dont have the Ev and Summoner to kill those enemy... if they do that will be a very bad move...

that cant be real, in console we dont have the Ev and Summoner to kill those enemy... if they do that will be a very bad move...

Very bad... Good point on mentioning it.. I say, what keeps me playing this game was the fact it makes me crazy leveling up.. I already lay low for 1 1/2 months. I hope it won't happen again bec I eventually missing out good stuff around. So please, double or triple the experience gain, bug fix, better weapon, better armor drops & we don't have problem playing Insane + or leveling up to 90..

Sharken, spiders, Djin, Gnome copter level on all en insaine + ;)

good Lord! I didn't see this.. Please no........!!!!!!!!!!! I will definitely go crazy.. One boss per level is enough.. No djinns on Sky City or Sharken in there will b a relief..

I don't have any additional patch notes at the moment. I wish I did!

appropriate response:

"Foo, you are my favorite forum poster. That is all." - Classic22

Freeze fix so I can start playing this game again
I havent bought aquanos and I ve stopped playing for past 3-4 months when all problems started happening with 2nd DLC.
If they dont get fixed I wont buy either DLC 3 or 4 and is game over for me

Im looking forward to be able to play with more friends on morroggo or aquanos. it sucks right now to have to pick and choose one friend to play with.