Me >>>> :D -_- <<<<< Vegan
I laugh in the face of vegans!

Their faces are so grumpy because they don't have bacon. Also, you have to wonder how many people looked at this thread expecting real dating advice. Lmfao Baconators4Lyfe

Their faces are so grumpy because they don't have bacon. Also, you have to wonder how many people looked at this thread expecting real dating advice. Lmfao Baconators4Lyfe
LOL this is real dating advice ;) especially the dress to impress part that tux will get the ladies er'ytime. ;) Baconators4lyfe is definitely going in my signature. xD

I love bacon, but the thought of a bacon-scented candle nearly made me gag. Really?!

dont hate appreciate

I love bacon, but the thought of a bacon-scented candle nearly made me gag. Really?!

if you dont want becon this fourm is not for you :D

the big thing in the bay is the bacon flavored milkshakes you can get at jack in the box.
it's a fast food restaurant for those who don't know.

Yep, I'm out. :lol

the big thing in the bay is the bacon flavored milkshakes you can get at jack in the box.
it's a fast food restaurant for those who don't know.

Are they any good? I recently had a bacon and maple syrup milk shake which was good but It didn't mix well with ice cream.

• 5 weeks later...
Hmmm if the date is vegan or vegitarian, then you need to move on and find a better date its just that simple, no bacon no love!

If she's a vegitarian you slip bacon in her food ever day. Then bam tell her and she turns carnivore.

If she's a vegitarian you slip bacon in her food ever day. Then bam tell her and she turns carnivore.

but wen she realizes how gooda the bacon was she will just raid you whole fridge and there will be none left for you... the things bacon can do to ppl *raids cure's fridge eats bacon* :D

Seduce her with a bacon and cheese pancake(I've had one and they're amazing).

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2