Sign in to follow this  
Grim indeed

sky city djinn?

they still seem to be desummoning through the wall... i was at the south crystal upping and when a TBB went down (on its own - nothing got destroyed) i had a look on the map and saw it was the middle crystal but there was only one djinn in the area hiding behind the northern wall (anywhere else and it wouldve been interrupted by gas/archers)

- also, side note that im surprised still hasnt been fixed, overlord mode on the south of the map - its very hard to summon/repair in that indent without zooming out (where its horribly unprecise)

Last time I tried, Djinn were stuck and confuse dthere again, but they never attempted to desummon anything through the wall. Could be just new build, though.

IT WILL NOT HAPPEN AGAIN. It was supposed to go into the patch, but due to another problem it got skipped. Should be in the next patch... sigh...

Thank You! It is not fun losing on 29 nmhc mm sky because of a lost buff beam from djinn wall hacks. Btw, all of the great loot falls off the map... which is almost a waste playing that map sometimes, maybe fix this as well?

Thank You! It is not fun losing on 29 nmhc mm sky because of a lost buff beam from djinn wall hacks. Btw, all of the great loot falls off the map... which is almost a waste playing that map sometimes, maybe fix this as well?

THIS. sky city is so frustrating with its really subpar loot from loss. perhaps making any loot that would fall off a cliff reappear on the nearest available ledge? The design of the level makes a TON of mobs hover off the edges of north and south crystal. zero loot possibility.

I can also propose alternative solution, probably not that good, but easier to implement. Make poor loot despawn only after new item hits the floor, not instantly when it drops and falls into abyss.

I was taking a screenshot of the djinn desummoning through the wall yesterday, but as I turned the corner, my seahorse interupted him and the screen shot showed nothing. But I can confirm this is still happening :)

I also agree that the loot on sky city is terrible, more than half of it falls off the map. As others have suggested, something should be done about this. Maybe a collection pile at the end of the wave for all items that fell off the map. I suggested a list type option for the host to get items at the end.

I had a Djinn desummon through the wall of the top crystal too, saw it with my own eyes. Happens most frequently at the middle though.

It really sucks because I'm confident my build will take me to 30 on NM HC since I make short work of everything that comes my way, that is until the wallhack nukes come in all at once mid-wave. I can't be bothered to play when Djinns cheat like this, and I refuse to use DST's at a whopping 9 du just to counter these glitched fatties.

I also seem to have amazing luck in Sky City and its loot because I found an awesome high-end tower trans in a chest at wave 12 (I usually only get 1 trash trans on any other lost shard map wave 20+) and have found better drops at wave 7 than mistymire at wave 20-30. Almost no bad items drop for me there at all. Looking forward to the fix.

Guys chill. He's aware of the issue and has posted it'll be fixed next patch. 20 people saying it still exists doesn't help the cause.

Guys chill. He's aware of the issue and has posted it'll be fixed next patch. 20 people saying it still exists doesn't help the cause.

Ya, but never hurts it either. Just multiple confirmations help the fact saying hey it didn't really work. Yes early in this thread he said he saw that, but still never hurts.

Yeah, but it's good to vent + what SnakeChips said. I also didn't see anyone mention the wallhacking nuker at the top crystal.

* Sky City ninja Djinn/Wyverns should really be fixed now. Promise.

Well, promising, huh? Can't wait to have my buff beams/walls not be nuked by Djinn hiding behind walls. Glad they're working on this.

* Sky City ninja Djinn/Wyverns should really be fixed now. Promise.

Well, promising, huh? Can't wait to have my buff beams/walls not be nuked by Djinn hiding behind walls. Glad they're working on this.

I will believe with my eyes! No but seriously I'm sure they've got it fixed this time. :)

I will believe with my eyes! No but seriously I'm sure they've got it fixed this time. :)

Lol ya, I'll believe it when I see it too.

And they promised in the last patch notes as well and yet here we are lol.

My tbb got desommoned through a wall at the middle crystal(where you spawn) almost lost me the level

My tbb got desommoned through a wall at the middle crystal(where you spawn) almost lost me the level

I'm not doing SC surv atm b/c of this.

Speaking of which, when is that patch going live...