Some people today were surprised I used my squire for assult and pvp, what wrong with kids these days?

Some people today were surprised I used my squire for assult and pvp, what wrong with kids these days?

I'd like to see you in Moraggo, killing Djinns... awesome!

I always use Squire on PvP... In my honest opinion, he's the best in PvP.
He has Blood Rage. 'Nuff said.
And Squire only shines in Assault once you get perfect resistance and 7k+ HP on him XD

I use mine in morrago as long as I defend on the bottom of the map... I have an over-sized weapon so I jump and slash.. Lol ;)

And that is why Squire is my favorite lol :P

This and his heart boxer shorts. I want a pair so that I can run around the office wearing them and wielding my Lightsaber at the guys. When I reach the kitchen, I'll chug some caffeine, yell blood rage and run around some more.

This and his heart boxer shorts. I want a pair so that I can run around the office wearing them and wielding my Lightsaber at the guys. When I reach the kitchen, I'll chug some caffeine, yell blood rage and run around some more.
Laura I've never seen you so active on the forums! :O

I was honestly wondering how Trendy came up with the idea to give him heart boxers. Guess we know now... all the employees running around in their underwear.

We should have a pvp sometime. My undefeated monk vs your squire.

We should have a pvp sometime. My undefeated monk vs your squire.

come at me bro